Who will you choose?

[quote=“hopless”]how should me and my gf do?
how should break up?[/quote]

Geez man,

How did you ever GET a GF?

Call and say “It’s over.” Or don’t call at all if you’re passive aggressive.

They say that breaking up is hard to do. They’re wrong.

They say that breaking up is hard to do. They’re wrong.

sometimes its really hard.
I love her(as a family) but dont want to hurt her(if she doesnt want to break up).
I love the girl more than she now.Hiding the truth seems cheating her.
But if I tell her truth I think she will be more angry and we definitely break up.
All my fault is I shouldnt think Im a GOOD person.and dont tell her how and what I feel.
The following days Im away I should think to look for a new apartment.

[quote=“hopless”]how should me and my gf do?
how should break up?[/quote]

well…since you have broken up before (actually many times, like you said) it shouldn’t be that hard to tell her!

Just don’t MAKE up again… :laughing:

Its awkward siuation.we never broke up completely.we still lived together.
I think thats the wrongest part.

i know. send her the link to this discussion.

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?t=45458

[quote=“hopless”]sometimes its really hard.
I love her(as a family) but dont want to hurt her(if she doesnt want to break up).
I love the girl more than she now.Hiding the truth seems cheating her.
But if I tell her truth I think she will be more angry and we definitely break up.
All my fault is I shouldnt think Im a GOOD person.and dont tell her how and what I feel.
The following days Im away I should think to look for a new apartment.[/quote]

Well, there’s no way of breaking up with someone loving you which does not hurt them. That’s a fact of life.

However, if you want to minimize the emotional damage, then spend a bit of time explaining why you are leaving her to her, and then get out of her hair - completely. Once you have broken up, try to avoid her and give her the speace she nees to get on with her life.

Also, another perspective on the “hurt her” thing would be that you are hurting her more by staying with her forever than by leaving her now. A troubled relationship is an emotional drain on both parties. You end up hating each other, and trust me on this one buddy, if you wait to you have 3 kids, a house, a car and a huge mortgage, then it will be a much bigger disaster for both of you.

[quote=“hopless”]Its awkward siuation.we never broke up completely.we still lived together.
I think thats the wrongest part.[/quote]
Well, then move out. That will make it easier to break up.

If you want to break up with her without breaking her heart, just tell her that you are gay. Introduce her to your ‘new boyfriend’ to seal the deal. I’m sure one of your mates will play along fer the laffs.

Plan B, just don’t shave or change your clothes or bathe for about a week or so. Get sloppy drunk and knock at her door at 2 A.M. looking for some lovin’. If she resists your advances, stumble over to her roommate and try to seduce her instead, and if they don’t forcibly evict you, cap the evening off by passing out over the toilet (don’t forget your manners, it’s not polite to puke on someone’s bed or carpet.) If, however, she does not resist your drunken charms and still goes for it, I’m sorry. Nothing you will do will ever drive her away. You’re stuck with her for life. Sucks to be you.

Break up with your girl friend because you don’t want to be with her, but stay single until you can figure out what exactly it is you want.

Alright,I ,finally,do the first step…moving out.
we broke up peacefully.and its the best choice for us.
we are still good friends.
Im not chasing " real love" in vain. :smiling_imp:
Especially,when the real love is “fake” and " unnatural".

well dude, think deeply: have you been really honest to yourself?? True you and ur ex didn’t get along, but was it the precise reason that you wanted to break up with her this time?? or you just wanted to be with this new gf without feeling guilty?? you said you and your ex were off peacefully, did she ever know that you were seeing someone before it??

i know it’s hard to be with someone you dont love anymore, especially when you have the other one. but never make yourself feel comfortable by hiding the truth, or protect yourelf from getting hurt by lying!! you are the only person can help your heart grow up and get stronger! it wasn’t fair to your ex :frowning: