Whoa! Epstein is dead...in his cell...The Conspiracy Free For All Thread

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/tucson-green-shirt-guy-viral-laugh_n_5d4b6507e4b09e729740b381

Nice cover up. Almost as good as Epstein’s suicide!!

1 Like

Damn,!!

2 Likes

“They instructed me to have sex with George Mitchell, Jean Luc Brunel, Bill Richardson, another prince, that I don’t know his name,” Giuffre said.

And here’s FOX rubberneckers adding fuel to the conspiracy fire. It’s like they have producers screaming in their headsets…“Careful caaaarefuuuuul.”

https://www.foxnews.com

1 Like

The Federal Bureau of Prisons confirmed that the FBI would be investigating the death.

Whew, now I’m sure we’ll now the truth.

2 Likes

We need a war…pronto!

1 Like

Call me when he’s found dead outside of his cell.

“Breaking: Epstein found dead again”

giphy

3 Likes

It’s almost like Trump wanted a distraction from his inaction on themass shootings :thinking:
That, and it’s his old buddy… But sure it was probably Hilary

2 Likes

Aight, now who is it with conspiracies running amok in his head?

:laughing:

1 Like

:notworthy:

NIcely done.

1 Like

You guys are all going down the US political line. Never underestimate the powers of the British monarchy. Nobody fucks with the Saxe-Coburgs.

2 Likes

It is interesting that Tom Hill, a noted Brit, JUST left the country yesterday from JFK. :ponder:

1 Like

We may be turning ourselves into a tourist attraction off the coast of Europe, but we still carry some influence.

To be fair, the guy did hang out with princes and Kings. A lot of people could want him dead.

I’m sorry. I am older now than I was before and I don’t put flob names with their previous posts automatically…but do you always state the obvious? :grandpa:

Indeed. Hang out.

I knew it once they denied him bail. He was never going to make it to trial.

Assuming it’s what it probably was, suicide, it’s mind numbingly dumb how he wasn’t protected. It’s almost like these guys enjoy hassle.

Or, maybe they had him killed.

I usually shoot down conspiracy theories. But this is the one time a conspiracy theory isn’t so far-fetched.

I’d just caution those playing the usual partisan games that the consequences would’ve been of a bipartisan nature if he had lived. Plenty of pedos, or at least pedo enablers or those who looked the other way, in power on both sides of the aisle.

1 Like