Who's been in the military

I love smell of napalm in the morning… It smells like victory

Looks like you joined after that unfortunate fracas at LBH. The yellow-haired fool was bound to come to no good ends.

I’m just glad I brought my DD214 with me, else I might have trouble with the Swift Forumosans for Truth. Sandman on the other hand is not being honest about his military service.

Looks like you joined after that unfortunate fracas at LBH. The yellow-haired fool was bound to come to no good ends.

[/quote]

I believe that Sandman was right in the middle of LBH (1875). He was probably down by the creek with Reno. :wink:

Who? What? Oh. It’s Chaon picking on JM yet again. Big surprise. :unamused: Nothing better to do, eh Chaon? Since you know absolutely ziltch about my personal history, regardless of whether I’m young or not, all you can do is make accusations and the like. Keep it up, man. Not quite sure how I ever slighted you to warrant these personal attacks you’ve made on me. Whatever. :sunglasses:

Richardm wrote:

Your post would be hilarious if it wasn’t unintentionally true.

Unlikely.[/quote]

Why is that unlikely?

Ack. I posted that not realising there was a whole second page of explaining. Back to bed I go.

[/quote]

Custer was a pussy

[/quote]

Custer was a pussy[/quote]
Well I told him once and I told him twice. But he never listened to my advice.

That’s why it was the last time…

everytime I tell someone I live in Taiwan, they ask if Im in the military. Maybe I should join :wink:

ROC Army, infantry, 96-98.

So Jinete, you want to maintain that you were active duty United States Navy from 1999-2003? That you in no way misrepresented your connection to the military when you posted in this thread?

Ok then, go ahead and give me permission to post your personal information that shows exactly why that is impossible. You really have nothing to fear, right? Since I know “zilch” about your personal history.

Why would people lie about their military history? Is it a common occurence?

[quote=“Chaon”]So Jinete, you want to maintain that you were active duty United States Navy from 1999-2003? That you in no way misrepresented your connection to the military when you posted in this thread?

Ok then, go ahead and give me permission to post your personal information that shows exactly why that is impossible. You really have nothing to fear, right? Since I know “zilch” about your personal history.[/quote]

Outing - Divulging personal information such as the real-life identity of other posters, including, but not limited to, telephone numbers or sexual orientation, is not permitted.

I maintain that I was a part of the Navy from 99-03, be it active or reservist. I don’t recall seeing anyone specify one or the other. The title is in fact “Who’s been in the military.” Of course, if it makes me less of a man for being a reservist, well that is your opinion so why should I care? :unamused:

The crusade continues…:loco:

Oh, if we’re talking about being in the reserves, then I should change my dates to 1996-2014.

Ask Dubya.

No, you are less of a man because you sent me a PM implying that you were going to “sucker punch” me. That’s some cowardly shiat. Claiming to have been in the USNR since '99 just makes you more of a liar.