Who's going to die first?

I PM’d BroonAle to let him know that there’s a race on, and he’s promised to try and drink himself to death before the night is done.

Why is Monaco a Principality? Because it’s ruled by a Prince, but why isn’t it a kingdom? The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is ruled by a Grand Duke, but why isn’t he a king? Norway is a kingdom, same for Sweden and the Netherlands.

The UK, incidentally, is no longer an empire and no longer a kingdom. (The monarchy has effectively been dispensed with as head of state bu the media.) Now it’s a country - ruled by Rupert Murdoch.

And what about the Dutchy of Cornwall? It’s ruled by an inbred jug-eared prick. Why isn’t it ruled by a Dutch bloke?

[quote=“Loretta”]

Why is Monaco a Principality? Because it’s ruled by a Prince, but why isn’t it a kingdom? The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is ruled by a Grand Duke, but why isn’t he a king? Norway is a kingdom, same for Sweden and the Netherlands.

The UK, incidentally, is no longer an empire and no longer a kingdom. (The monarchy has effectively been dispensed with as head of state bu the media.) Now it’s a country - ruled by Rupert Murdoch.[/quote]

So what does all that make George Bush, the leader of a country? A Count? Or is it more phonetic? :notworthy: :notworthy:

You really have to think about that one for a minute folks. Then again, once you get it, you’ll prolly wish you hadn’t. :doh:

Sorry. Its my nature.

That is Duchy! :wink:

princeofwales.gov.uk/about/duc_index.html

That is Duchy! :wink:

princeofwales.gov.uk/about/duc_index.html[/quote]

This is Dutchy:

[quote=“funkymonkey”]
You stated that overpopulation is the chief cause of poverty… [/quote]

No, I didn’t. I said

in the original post. There are of course numerous other reasons for poverty in the third world, but they are irrelevant to this specific issue. Drawing attention to corruption to sidestep the issue of the Church’s responsibility for inadequate birth control in the developing Christian world.[/b]

One of the most astonishing things about the human experience is the realization that loved ones die. The first time it happens, we are invariably amazed that nearly everyone who has ever lived has weathered an experience so wrenching. We see other humans on the street and in the shops and marvel that they manage to simply go about their business - that there is no constant, universal primal scream in the face of such an awful fact.

New York Times