Whose going to be leading the GOP in the near future?

let’s see…

Dubya is going back to the ranch in a few years…

Delay is headed to the big house…

Frist is still trying to figure out the whole AIDS thing…

Condi is a black woman, end of story…

Cheney is a walking heart attack…

McCain is busy trying to detach his lips from Pat Robertson’s ass…

hmmmm, this is a tough one.

i’ve got it!!!

David Duke is feeling rested and ready to kick ass since his release from prison…he’s your man!

I see the Democrats have their chioces already made. That’s good. but, uhm, what WERE the issues again? OH yes, “We hate Bush.”:roll:

I see Cheney. :smiley:
And Arnold. :notworthy:

Arnold?

ya gotta do a little thing first…change the constitution…

not gonna happen.

[quote=“Hondu Grease”]Arnold?

ya gotta do a little thing first…change the constitution…

not gonna happen.[/quote]

Sure about that sport?

Ever hear of Vice President?:slight_smile:

I really would like Rudy G. to take over.

Can the VP be born outta country?

[quote]
To hold the office, the Vice President must satisfy the same constitutional qualifications as the President. The Vice President must be a natural-born citizen of the United States, at least thirty-five years of age and a resident of the U.S. for 14 years. The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution requires vice presidents to meet the same requirements as presidents, and the 22nd amendment limits presidents to being elected to only two terms.[/quote]

Ugh! :blush:

I was thinking Kissinger as Secretary of State. Craaaaaaaap.

My aplogies there.

foot
insert
mouth

abuse away… :smiling_imp:

Let it be sung from the mountaintops…Old Gobbo…Canadian!!! :smiling_imp:

I believe Hondu is in front of you brother. :wink:

Oh, I don’t mind playing second fiddle. Just happy to be on the stage at all. What about Jeb Bush? Is he a viable candidate? Whomever it is, I hope like hell he/[b]she /b will be unemployed come 2008.

Well, the campaigning will begin in earnest soon, after the summer. We shall see. But unless the Dems get their shit together, they are gonna be a tough sell. I forsee a lot of apathy.

Well, the campaigning will begin in earnest soon, after the summer. We shall see. But unless the Dems get their shit together, they are gonna be a tough sell. I forsee a lot of apathy.[/quote]

Since the 1960s, wars seems to split the Democrats and make them unelectable. The Vietnam War fractured the Democratic Party for more than 20 years, and one can only hope that the War in Iraq will do the same. :laughing:

Wasn’t always this way. FDR knew how to run a war. After Peal Harbour, he publicly declared that ‘Dr New Deal’ had been replaced by ‘Dr Win-The-War.’ He knew that Dems couldn’t run wars effectively…that is why he brought Republican Henry Stimson into the government.

apathy is indeed what got dubya elected.

i seriously doubt apathy is going to be a determiner in 2008. the misguided idiocy emanating from the white house that has been wreaking havoc on the american public for the past 5 years has caused an awful lot of anger…

we are going to see a serious shift in power. dubya has revealed too many of the GOP’s motives and the citizenry are wise to their elitist hatred. why do you think so many folks in his own party are distancing themselves from him?

he is like the guy who, after pulling off the biggest bank robbery in history with his buddies, has to brag about it…he’s bound to get caught and bring down the whole crew.

apathy is indeed what got dubya elected.

i seriously doubt apathy is going to be a determiner in 2008. the misguided idiocy emanating from the white house that has been wreaking havoc on the American public for the past 5 years has caused an awful lot of anger…

we are going to see a serious shift in power. dubya has revealed too many of the GOP’s motives and the citizenry are wise to their elitist hatred. why do you think so many folks in his own party are distancing themselves from him?

he is like the guy who, after pulling off the biggest bank robbery in history with his buddies, has to brag about it…he’s bound to get caught and bring down the whole crew.[/quote]

Wow…you weren’t in America during the last election, were you? Fistfights breaking out on the highways between people with bumper stickers from opposing parties - mass rallies and protests, you call that apathy? Republicans putting up flyers in low-income neighborhoods deliberately leading people to nonexistent polling stations in the hopes they would give up and not vote? Dirty tricks are what got Bush into the White House, my good friend. Don’t even get me started on the allegations that the election was stolen with Diebold’s help.

Yep, don’t get me started.