Why do asian women love foreign men?

Can any1 answer this Q?

Hi Amy Superior. Welcome!

It’s because of my HUGE
heart. Oh yeah, and possibly my passport, too. :laughing: :wink:

It’s a very general and stereotypical question, don’t you think? Let me ask you…Do you like foreign men? And by foreign men, do you mean white? Or just non-Asian? And if yes or no, why?

What’s not to like?

I like them too.

Actually, Amy… it’s

Why DO Asian women… hahaha :smiley:

maybe cuz foreigners are exotic. just as asian women seem exotic to foreigners.

I’ve always wondered, why did Pocahontas leave her people to go traipsing about with a bunch of white explorers…

Why did the little mermaid leave her family, so she can live in the world of men with a sailor?

So many questions… so little time.

hybrid vigor

[quote=“914”]Hi Amy Superior. Welcome!

It’s because of my HUGE
heart. Oh yeah, and possibly my passport, too. :laughing: :wink:

It’s a very general and stereotypical question, don’t you think? Let me ask you…Do you like foreign men? And by foreign men, do you mean white? Or just non-Asian? And if yes or no, why?[/quote]

Maybe it’s because of your 12 inch----

Biceps!

ps. dude work those ABs you’re getting flabby, and don’t pull that
“Hey-but- Bra-I’m- half-a-Samoan” crap.

Do you mean like filipino, thai, japanese, indonesian, korean, vietnamese, lao, cambodian, pakastani, bangladeshi, nigerian, can you be a little more clear with the question please?

Asian women want Caucasians because they think Caucasians have big organs between their legs and are very good lovers…also, it is cool to show other asian women your white boyfriend…maybe there is also the chance that shagging a Caucasian can get the Asian women out of Taiwan and into US/Canada/England if marriage is a possibility…

However, I like to think that Asian women like Caucasian men because although at first they are a little intimidated by foreigners, they soon find that Caucasians are all decent nice guys with a nice sense of humour…

[quote=“Pluck-A-Duck”]Asian women want Caucasians because they think Caucasians have big organs between their legs and are very good lovers…also, it is cool to show other Asian women your white boyfriend…maybe there is also the chance that shagging a Caucasian can get the Asian women out of Taiwan and into US/Canada/England if marriage is a possibility…

However, I like to think that Asian women like Caucasian men because although at first they are a little intimidated by foreigners, they soon find that Caucasians are all decent nice guys with a nice sense of humour…[/quote]

I like your second explanation more.

I have come to realise that I’m beginning to dislike men of my own nation, even though they have big organs and the biggest testicles in Europe. In general, Western guys seem more open, sensitive and caring, somewhat livelier, happier and … they like me A LOT more than the guys at home. :blush: :sunglasses:

I would be happy to move abroad, but I must admit I wouldn’t like to live in the West - I’d always be treated like a dirty lil immigrant trying to take away their good jobs in fish factories and fucking their guys just to get a foreign passport. :noway:

More than one TW girl has told me that they think TW guys have no fashion sense, little confidence, and are basically hicks. Maybe they’re just too familiar. :idunno:

It’s not just Western foreigners. Japanese ojisans of a certain type are also wildly popular, I understand.

:idunno: Sorry, just repeating what I’ve been told.

What?! As opposed to Western men?! :laughing:
Are you absolutely sure you heard this particluar part right?

Some people like chocolate, some like strawberry. No need to read too much into it. :wink:

I like chocolate!

What was this thread about again?

No-no :no-no: , you will not get my reply! I keep it secret :shh:

mmm… investigating something here… looks like Forumosa is under attack by a rare species of Taiwanese women…

[quote=“Tigerman”]Always in style:

:sunglasses:[/quote]

See this is why I think TM is the sexist :rainbow: :laughing:

I wasn’t gonna say anything, but now my “Oprah” has come down on me.

Asian women are no different from other people who ‘love’ other races. In the beginning, there is that exotic factor that goes into play. It’s the unknown. An exciting,arousing unknown. Plus, the media fuels it. Western men, well particularly white men, are heroes in movies. And unfortunately women, no matter how educated and independent we are, still want that “Alpha” male.

The Alpha male in TW society is one that has money, good family and good breeding(?). In Western society, he has white skin(occasionally), money, good looks, nice body, etc.

Bottom line is, Asian women aren’t “attracted” to Western men, but [color=darkred]attracted [/color]to the Alpha man symbol.

I’m wearing a silk/cashmere Kenzo shirt today. Kind of faded denim-blue colour with an almost indiscernible herringbone pattern and a very nice hand to it.

…and WHAT is wrong with my YUPO BOSS suit?
European brand, real fake “Made in Taiwan”.

I am starting too loose my true identity already i fear :aiyo:

Can’t beat the Kenzo, brother…if Mrs. the chief didn’t exercise a firm hand, that’s all I’d ever wrap the chieflette in…your taste, as always, is impeccable…now can you teach me how to play a C?
I hear that’s the way to really get the girlies all hot and bothered…

Is this topic still alive? I thought it was renamed '[off topic]
Mods, are you missing something?

[quote=“ceevee369”]Is this topic still alive? I thought it was renamed '[off topic]
Mods, are you missing something?[/quote]

They split the thread. Please pay attention. :sunglasses: