Why do I dislike Islam?

Most famous and influential Taiwanese Muslim was a ROC KMT General.

didn’t I have say this

now I am a liar, because of stating the fact…, how bad this prejudice about muslim

1 Like

discussion is fine, bashing is different matter, how hard it is to understand

Very conveniently leaving out countries like lebanon from discussion, aren’t you? I feel like I need to reiterate my point, as much as their followers would like to believe, Islam (same as other religions) is not a truly coherent set of beliefs and everyone pick and chooses, ignores or completely change whatever part they like. The problems caused by radical Islam arises from cultural deficiencies rather than Islam itself.
People don’t kill gays because their religions tells them to, they do it because its embedded in their culture. Your reasoning is similar to those who say “but religion is good because it teaches us not to kill or rob and if it wasn’t for religions there would be more crimes” which is absolute bull obviously.

B-but a large percentage of Muslims condones this hums. Are you saying that a large percentage of Muslims are lunatics?

Because, that’s what I’m also saying. And basically what this thread is about.

We don’t need to fight anymore.
Glad we can agree on something.
:heart_eyes:

Religion is part of culture, one can even argue religion is culture.

I made a point to say not all. But it’s a rather large population don’t you agree?

1 Like

how large is your sample? state you data please, because I am not one of those

They are not modern inventions. Islamdom was a centre of philosophy and science in its Golden Age. Then mainstream Islam rejected reason and there has been hardly any innovation for 800 years.

Islamic cultures have rejected education and learning outside of the Quran. Read the quote below :

"Most Arab countries have not learned from the lessons of the past and the field of translation remains chaotic. In terms of quantity, and notwithstanding the increase in the number of translated books from 175 per year during 1970-1975 to 330, the number of books translated in the Arab world is one fifth of the number translated in Greece. "

From this report https://brian.carnell.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/ahdr2003e.pdf

1 Like

Yes you are lying:

This is not in Taiwan.

Another lie. Islam was radical when it started and every moderate today have deviated greatly from its violent origin. The Koran talks about the use of violence to correct human´s deviations (homosexuality, etc…) and to convert people.
Lies and lies.
If the con Moahmed would have been killed right before birth the wrld would have been a soooo much better place.

prove me I am lying,. if cannot, then mind your words

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend. It’s a large percentage of Muslims.
I’m not saying you’re like that tho.

Pakistan’s prime minister called the stoning death of a 25-year-old pregnant woman “unacceptable,” but a survey shows that not all Pakistanis share that view.

Yes that I agree with. From the start I disagreed with the over generalization and assuming that people from muslim backgrounds are incapable of integration. Just cause you come from a muslim country does not mean you are that kind of muslim or even religious. An absolute majority of the so called muslims I know drink, don’t wear hijab and have sex regularly. We can argue all day they about whether they are real muslims or not but what matters is that they also self-identify as muslim.

1 Like

on the article itself it was young britishs who filled the questionaire, do you know how many muslims are there compared to that 1.2 billions?
later on the article

A previous version of this article stated that ‘two thirds’ of young British Muslims state that ‘honour’ violence was acceptable. This was based on an erroneous reading of information in the public domain. The article was updated soon after publication to reflect the correct figure, 18%, and we regret any confusion or misunderstanding caused

seriously some one can judge whole population of muslims based on a mini survey like this?

Ok, we are getting somewhere. I’m with you on that. 100%. I wasn’t clear in my wording, but I don’t believe that it’s not possible for Muslims to assimilate or they don’t ever. But I will still argue Islam makes it extremely hard for them to assimilate at least to the west and many parts of the modern world.

That is true I said from the start, that I hate Islam as well as all other abrahmic religions. I didn’t mean it like true Islam wasn’t like that since it obviously was but that Islam is not one set of belief. Koran is so vague and contradictory that you can pretty much make any conclusion you like from it.

You wont like my answer hums…

But, i’m not saying all Muslims, just a SCARY percentage of them.

You’ve latched onto one word and read your own interpretation into it. All I can say is that I don’t want to physically bash anyone. Whether you choose to believe that or not isn’t my problem.

18% out of few Muslim respondents in Brittish?

What percentage is acceptable in your view?

2 Likes