Why do I dislike Islam?

the uyghurs are being culturally enriched. No worries guys.

1 Like

Because the intelligence community and law enforcement around the world are in high alert for these things and stopped many attacks.

Not really an issue? So Muslim immigrants aren’t a major issue for the EU right now?

And if you mean not really an issue, just some issues lol. Yeah a few people gunned down here and there is not a big deal.

It is interesting that the Barbary Slave Trading era is being left out of Museums in the UK. Would not fit the “Guilt” agenda for some . Presumably erasing non-white slavery owners makes sense to someone.

What is your source? It can’t be true for sure in Europe.

Certainly not since 2000

Keep digging your heads in the sands about the truth about Islam. @henkka01

“43% said they supported “the introduction of Sharia Law” and just 22% were opposed. 16% of British Muslims “strongly support” the “introduction of aspects of Sharia law into Britain”.

35% of 18-24 year olds expressed support for “aspects” of sharia and nearly half of the over-55s supported some “provisions” of sharia.”

1 Like

Are there any “aspects” or “provisions” of Mosaic law or canon law that you support, Andrew?

I think you and I both know there’s not a huge percentage of people going around pushing for mosaic laws into other countries. First any civil mosaic laws would govern the nation of Israel, not to any other nation. Moral laws anyone can follow without making it a civil law. Evidence is you looking around today.

Islam doesn’t have any reasons to give it’s followers the concept of separation of church and state. Evidence is also looking around today.

That doesn’t answer the question. How would a researcher record your response, for statistical purposes?

First any civil mosaic laws would govern the nation of Israel, not to any other nation.

I can’t find the right emoji for that. Maybe someone else wants to give it a try.

They asked pretty particular laws on whether they should be wearing a hijab at school if you looked at the study.

Why would you ask me, a gentile none Jewish person about mosaic law?

If you asked me if killing a person should have some legal consequences, yes. But not because god told Moses to tell the nation of Israel
ask a Muslim they would say yes, because god and his prophet says so.

If you are unable to still understand why other religions don’t have the issue of Islam have separating church and state I’m not sure how I’m suppose to show you. I know you like to ask these thought provoking questions, but it’s really a silly line of questioning if you look at reality in this instance.

The most shocking figures in that survey are 4% of Muslims surveyed believe Al Qaeda were responsible for 9/11 as opposed to 71% of the general population.

I used to work with a lot of Muslims in the late 90s and they were all convinced that Diana was assassinated because she was pregnant with a Muslim baby. There’s a fair amount of paranoia in that community.

And 7% Jews

It’s probably similar in the general population.

I’ve heard of crazy things Jews are accused of. 911 is not one of them

Seriously? There’s a massive conspiracy theory about all the Jews not turning up to work that day. We’ve got a couple of nut-jobs near me who subscribe to it.

1 Like

I suppose it would eventually end up with the Jews.

15% oppose the teaching of music and art? Dafuq?

44% segregation of genders at school.

Imagine these polls in a Muslim country.

1 Like

It’s worse than that. 44% think that schools should enforce the niqab or hijab. Like a school uniform, only with a nice dose of misogyny.

Oh how nice, and perhaps and splash of acid on the face as well to really please allah and guarantee yourself the top of the litter of the virgins?

True, but seeing how Islam is such a minority of the US population , theyre doing a great job keeping up the Islamic terrorism deaths almost neck to neck with home grown terror.