Why do I dislike Islam?

She had angered fellow Muslim farm workers by taking a sip of water from a cup she had fetched for them on a hot day. When they demanded she convert to Islam, she refused, prompting a mob to later allege that she had insulted the prophet Mohammed.

Unfortunately she’s a farm laborer, so she has neither the wealth nor does she possess the skill set to help her migrate elsewhere. Sounds like the two sisters who accused her of this heinous crime will have managed to get her bumped off, probably as soon she’s released from solitary confinement (where she’s spent the past 8 years).

1 Like

Hopefully the Christian community helps her , she definitely qualifies for refugee status.

Pakistan = complete and utter shithole

1 Like

One hopes. I think it’s more likely she’s going to end up a saint.

4 Likes

Not holding back on your true colors, are you?

Seriously, don’t end up being the ruddy faced boor at the bar banging on about immigration. You’re better than that.

No objection to dicussing , but the hypocrisy in what she wants is mind -boggling.

1 Like

Like those refugees saying they want sharia law, ummm didn’t you just run away from the extremists that wants it also? Butttt no no no, ours we just stone gays, we don’t throw them off the roof and set them on fire. It’s the religion of peace.

Hypocrisy is free speech.

My point ( which I suspect you are fully aware of, (underneath the virtue signalling) , is that she states that she would like the USA to embrace Islam , and that Sharia is a good thing. I find it ironic, which is perfectly reasonable. I have no issue with anyone practicing the Islamic faith themselves. My issue is that , it’s central teaching is to attempt to convert the World that it is the only way. Most believe that, fortunately a majority do not try to, in violent ways.
I have lived in a community that was evolving , accepted many immigrants, from many faiths and backgrounds. I talked to people and discussed faith etc, and my family/ childrens school have had some bad experiences due to the intransigent nature of the teachings of the Islamic Faith. I find it disheartening , when so many immigrants have integrated so well and the only barrier to harmony is a divisive ideology. Christians have learned ( I hope ) that you have to evolve your belief system , with some exceptions.
I fear most sections of Islam refuse.
So carry on being so virtuous and benevolent and oblivious to the fact that a problem exists, hold your hand out, and blame the people who are identifying the problem as “Racist” boors, or some other ad hominem .
Hypocrisy is free speech , only where free speech is allowed.

1 Like

You’ve just accused me of virtue signalling. Seriously?

OK, I fucking love Islam.

Splitter
:wink:

1 Like

BD , I was only addressing the title of the thread

You’re just virtue signalling that you’re not a splitter. So transparent.

I refer to the “Judea Peoples Front”, in an attempt at some levity. Is this a 5 minute argument?I didn’t get where I am today by … wait

1 Like

Don’t be hard on me BD, I have Man-flu🤕

I got the wrong link. Gin.

Is that a suggested remedy for my flu?

Whisky is better IME.

If we bring back Mohammad and his followers during his time. Would we not consider them as extremists or even terrorists?

I don’t believe Islam has been hijacked by extremists, the other way around.