Why do I dislike Islam?

That’s not a fair argument, it’s too long ago. It’s similar to arguing that if Jesus came back now he’d be shot to death after opening his mouth. Of course he would the pacifist queer.

Why not? If that’s the origin of your religion, isn’t that the closest it gets to the original meaning?

Christianity places special positions for apostles.

Islam is intolerant of homosexuals thus i hate it not even being a homosexual myself. Leave others in peace but Islam.does not. , Islam is a sexist, backwards way of thinking that condones child marriage. Only the very intellectually challenged or mentally unbalanced could adhere to such foolishness and evil.

1 Like

I was being facetious.

Of course Islam is mainly bollocks like all organised religions. It’s also disproportionately harmful to minority groups which most of the others no longer are.

Sir , I feel you are certainly not being obsequious enough, this evening. I insist that you revert back to an hominem bonum, forthwith :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Meanwhile, in spite of my dreadful lurgy, I shall attempt to navigate to the 7/11 for some cheesy comestibles. I may be gone some time

I’m jealous. I miss 711.

Alright, it was blindingly fucking obvious that I was taking the piss.

I know…it’s a British thing we do :laughing:

You see, that’s where I get things wrong. I forget to include an emoticon.

1 Like

I fear that your Italian Siren, may not like you going to this 7/11. It is next door to the Golden Jaguar and always full of nubile, dressed up , young ladies. No problem for us oldies but you would be severely slapped for ogling, maybe.

When all the food you’ve been eating comes straight out the other end uncontrollably. You won’t be ogling food at a 711.

Yeah but what about the Christians in the middle ages ?

1 Like

I don’t think that they had the 7/11 shops then? hehe sorry
seriously , this fighting has been going on for thousands of years. Read Barbary era of slavery…way before crusades and part of the reason for them. pretty barbaric invasion .

Yeah but what about another religion at another time ?

Sorry its Wiki but the scale of the activities were remarkable.

Going further back…I think the RC Church would have sat back , but for the proximity and fear that they would be next …hence proclaim a Crusade to fight back …several times.

Yeah but whatabout when some other religion did something hundreds of years ago ? Whatabout that ? Whatabout that ?

Yup, I believe you are correct in stating that Islam has become stuck in centuries old philosophy and is reluctant to change. There are few doctrines that demand such extreme views to be able to join them.

This has really run its course and more. It’s only repetitive bashing and complaining at this point. Feel free to start a new thread if you care to discuss it further and I’ll mod it more closely to prevent such

1 Like