Why do I dislike Islam?

ok, please answer me about this question

saying doesnā€™t like is different than bashing, how do you overlook this fact

1 Like

I thought Iā€™d already done that one?

you donā€™t like it, thatā€™s fine, trying to bash, or trying to persuade anyone else to bash,ā€¦ then thatā€™s become my problem, how are these Human Right Activist not realize this?

Idk, what does gay marriage have to do with anything

bashing taiwanese food? or Islam? howā€™s the reponse?

I see no issues with bashing something that rightly deserves it. Taiwanese food adds too much sugar in drinks and processed preservatives. Also cheap materials as prices of materials increased through things like inflation but people still want to pay 100nt for the bowl of noodles from 10 years ago. Did I just bash myself?

I donā€™t think youā€™re right, but if so maybe I just think differently. I have no problem if people disagree with me as long as itā€™s not slanderous or threatening.

say that to their face, and please tell me the response.

sorry wrong reply

Who is their?

But how many Taiwanese would feel the need to slice off your beef noodle hating head, or drive a blue truck into you for insulting shaved iced?

Itā€™s not the same my dude.

pic of truck of peace running over the bodies of European children
The mods donā€™t like when I post photos anymore. This will have to do.

1 Like

The joke about Taiwanese supposedly being overly defensive about their cuisine.

I still donā€™t get what you are saying about human rights being about perspectives.

Are you saying person A saying life is a human right while person B days life is not a human right. They are both correct?

problem is, do you thing Muslims are condoning those actions?

Yes, more than Iā€™m comfortable with.

1 Like

Yes, many are. Enough for me to be concerned.

1 Like

letā€™s type slowly,ā€¦

@BiggusDickus wants to bash Islam because of majority muslim countries are doing bad against Human Rights,

while in their perspective, they are doing find with Human Rights, some countries might be a shit hole, but bashing we muslims donā€™t have / care about human rights is wrong, then you mention about gay mariage, hence, i ask you, if muslim countries and many other countries donā€™t advocate gay mariage, will you assume all those countries donā€™t care about human right?

how many are they? what if I told you that I donā€™t, and many of us, i can quote a country of 200 millions of muslim, does it count?

how many muslims do you know?