Male bashing in the media

So you support the idea of banning a brave and stunning woman from competing in the men league, just for fear of putting your masculinity in danger?
You, my dear sir, should apologize. And make a donation to my GoFundMe.

1 Like

Did you just assume her gender? I mean his gender? Um …

If we’re to follow this through to its natural conclusion, though, all male competitors should be allowed to dose up on testosterone until their readings are all exactly the same. Equality is what we want, right?

Anti doping agencies have a pretty big range you can be under to not fail the test. And your blood test levels are going to be different at different times of the day and other factors. If I was to take something like testosterone cream and continuously apply the cream to the highest levels allowed I’m still going to have an edge over a natural male.

And let’s say a female fail the test, taking testosterone is not 100% exact science, someone blood levels can always just fail and claim she needs to adjust her levels. It’s not like 200mg of testosterone will equal a certain number of blood is taken. What can we say? Punish her?

1 Like

The opponent will have been paid off. SOP in the first fight of a potentially marketable fighter.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of testosterone cream, where does one apply such a cream and if it’s where I think it is how would a trans man apply the cream?

It’s a testosterone ester that will be absorbed through your skin into your bloodstream. It can be applied anywhere the skin is reasonably thin. Same principle as patches. There are also tabs that can be placed under your tongue that work in a similar way.

EDIT - no it isn’t … just checked. It’s testosterone, unmodified. I’m surprised that works.

So on Millennials, basically anywhere? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:cactus:

1 Like

The opponent was 0-5 going into the fight…

1 Like

0-5, fought a “woman” and still lost…

I’d say it’s about time to call it a day and try a different sport…

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbctqQzkdk8

Usually shoulder or chest. Lots of athletes use it because it doesn’t stay in your system long. It’s one way to cheat. There’s also testosterone pills that’s not bounded by ester chains. It mostly breaks down and are very bioavailable but still in and out your system in a few hours. You can also inject unestered testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids that leave your body in a few hours.

1 Like

I think this goes here?
https://youtu.be/B8AzA2xyWDY

As I walked down the busy footpath with my wife, knowing I was late for Mass, my eye fell upon one of those unfortunate, ragged creatures that are found in every city these days.

Some people turned to stare.

Others quickly looked away as if the sight would somehow contaminate them.

Recalling my old priest, Father O’Toole, who always admonished me to “care for the afflicted, visit the sick, feed the hungry and clothe the naked,” I was moved by some powerful inner urge to reach out to this unfortunate person.

Wearing what can only be described as rags, carrying her treasured worldly possessions in two plastic bags, my heart was touched by this person’s condition.

Yes, where some people saw only rags, I saw a true, hidden beauty.

A small voice inside my head called out, “Reach out, reach out and touch this person!”

My kindly intervention was violently rejected.

Indeed, to my shame, my wife of forty years joined the attack!

I won’t be at Mass next week.

6 Likes

Uh-oh. I wonder if he can make the allegations disappear.

Probably it was just an illusion.

Maybe he touched a lady inappropriately while he was cutting her in half. :sunglasses:

1 Like

https://summit.news/2019/04/04/sociology-professor-offended-by-men-working-sign-gets-owned-on-twitter/

1 Like

We already have the great sciencific discovery of white people are the cause of climate change. But another reason is toxic masculinity. So come on guys, let your wife and girlfriend have sex with other men so we can combat climate change.

1 Like