Why do people take their assholeness out on animals?

Why do people take their assholeness out on animals??

Police are looking for this woman. She needs a month or two in the slammer to correct this behavior. And a ban on being near any animals.

sfgate.com/news/article/Vide … 722460.php

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid … =3&theater

Some dude choked a very friendly orange stray cat to death at Wenzhou street, Taipei, a couple of days ago. His motor cycle license plate number is MCR-9131.

[quote=“hansioux”]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153727942983805&set=a.10151351784428805.498971.777818804&type=3&theater

Some dude choked a very friendly orange stray cat to death at Wenzhou street, Taipei, a couple of days ago. His motor cycle license plate number is MCR-9131.[/quote]

I hope he gets his.

[quote=“tommy525”][quote=“hansioux”]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153727942983805&set=a.10151351784428805.498971.777818804&type=3&theater

Some dude choked a very friendly orange stray cat to death at Wenzhou street, Taipei, a couple of days ago. His motor cycle license plate number is MCR-9131.[/quote]

I hope he gets his.[/quote]

Well the thing is, it took over 26 hours for the police to file the case. When the eye witness went to the police, they initially turn her down. So she posted the news on facebook, which got shared to PTT, and generated a sizeable outcry. It took a legislator, a city councillor members of the Tree Party, the head of the village, the head of the Taipei City Animal Protection Unit and the Deputy Chief of Da-an district to convince local police to file the incident.

tanews.org.tw/info/9564

The incident took place around 4 PM on the 28th. The witness heard the cat screaming, and went to confront a guy wearing black gloves. The guy claims to just be petting the cat. So the eye witness left. When she came back the orange stray was nowhere to be found. Another care taker (French , saw the guy choking another grey stray that she has been feeding. The guy again claims he was only playing with the cat.

When the police finally gathered security camera footages, it was clear the guy was choking the cats. He also took the limp body of the missing orange cat into a parking lot, and came out without it. He guy turned out to be a Chinese student studying at NTU.

Ridiculous that the police did not take immediate action. Was the Chinese guy intending to eat the cats or just psycho?

The Fairfield police meantime have identified the woman who threw the dog and are looking for her. She is believed to be hiding from the police, but the public is watching out for her too.

Psycho needs to be jailed and deported

THere are other very sick people out there:

sfgate.com/news/article/Dyed … 728724.php

people are calling for the Macau student, who choked more than one cat to death, to be expelled from NTU. NTU hasn’t made any comment regarding the situation. At least the dude didn’t have a chance to leave the island.

Serial killer in the making.

Again, why is it always NTU top students involved in this sort of cases? This is like the fifth time, as I recall. Different guys. And always against cats. One more reason to keep kitties indoors.

He has the hallmarks of a psycho. Preying on the defenseless. Notice he didn’t try to strangle a dog. Dogs can bite much worse then cats and are much more vocal.

Next he will be strangling a child or his gf.

Thanks for posting that guy’s photos and scooter license number. I live pretty close to that area, and if I run into him I’ll be more than happy to give
him a little taste of his own medicine. :fume:

[quote=“tommy525”]He has the hallmarks of a psycho. Preying on the defenseless. Notice he didn’t try to strangle a dog. Dogs can bite much worse then cats and are much more vocal.

Next he will be strangling a child or his gf.[/quote]

Exactly. These are the exact same people who pop up in the news a year or two down the line throwing acid in some ex-gf’s face. They’re unfixable and need locking away. Any cop in the West knows this. It’s f’ing ridiculous that Taiwanese cops don’t take these things seriously.

On the bright side, now everyone knows who is is, I suspect some mob justice is in the pipeline. Not that it will make any difference if he’s really a psychopath - they don’t fear unpleasant experiences, and they don’t learn from them.

Just like the teachers here who do not receive psychological training, I doubt Taiwan cops and more importantly, the dinosaur judges that make the final decisions, have even heard of this interesting tidbit.

I live around GongGuan and I have noticed far less stray cats around in the last 1.5 years. I used to see the same ones. Not anymore. They were not on a main road either.
Who knows, maybe this deranged nut had a hand in that.

The last case (??) with an NTU student resulted in the culprit being given an 18 month sentence.
globaltimes.cn/content/519035.shtml

Keep us posted on the outcome of this scum bag.
Hopefully, it won’t be forgotton.

If I would have seen him, I would not have been responsible for my actions

I assume that this excuse for a human got off scot-free?

If so, what is the point of the animal protection laws in Taiwan?