Why do Taiwanese women think we have no clue about their age?

Yes, the average wage is low but the tens of thousands of SME owners have bundles and can afford women on both sides of the strait. Most now live in China so you don’t see them often. Fact is over the past 10 years Taiwan lost hundreds of thousands of men at their peak earning years, the type of men who if you knew them (and they were everywhere 15 years ago) would have two wives.

Olay is crap. Estee Lauder actually helps repair the damage aging brings to cells.[/quote]

My wife uses Olay and she’s as pretty as the day I married her. I used to buy her a fancy French one 3000 nt for a tiny punnet , but one day one of my sons covered himself and the kitchen in it. Later she told me not to replace it because she preferred Olay. After a brief search, I think the magic ingredient in these things is retinol. It is a proven anti aging ingredient. It’s also in Este Lauder products.

Olay is crap. Estee Lauder actually helps repair the damage aging brings to cells.[/quote]

My wife uses Olay and she’s as pretty as the day I married her. I used to buy her a fancy French one 3000 nt for a tiny punnet , but one day one of my sons covered himself and the kitchen in it. Later she told me not to replace it because she preferred Olay. After a brief search, I think the magic ingredient in these things is retinol. It is a proven anti aging ingredient. It’s also in Este Lauder products.[/quote]

I’m only kidding about Olay. It rhymes with play and that can’t be bad. :laughing:

I just know that I have been two broke to use good moisturizers the past year and I am aging like a log in the sun.

Oh God! Too shocked to respond. Struck dumb. Yes, dumbfounded. At a loss for words. Speechless. :astonished:

Whats the matta? Ewe caught your tongue?

Personally, I just bathe in the blood of innocents. :laughing:

Whats the matta? Ewe caught your tongue?[/quote]
Prolly caught more than that! :roflmao: