Why do women hate men?

Aside from the misunderstandings due biological differences in our brain and other acts like infidelity.

I believe there is a historical underpinning. For example, up untill early 1940’s (?) women in China had their feet binded. No wonder they cling to men. Can they go anywhere long distance without the help of man? (Except for Hakka* women; their feet were free). Western women underwent similar restrictions in the last century with tight underwears like corsets. May be even today with bras? I think women should go braless except for marathon runners. Today African women are still being circumsized.

I found Scandinavian women most free and has most rights. Never tell them to make a sandwich for you. Unless you want a foot up your butt. I believe, Taiwanese women should be like Scandi women more. Work past pregnancy(ies), get involve in politics and business, and be stronger physically. Take the case of Huang Hui Feng. First Taiwanese woman to passed the infamous Navy UDU training and became a Navy SEAL (she could probably kick Demi Moore’s butt royally; Moore was in the movie “G.I. Jane”).

• You can find Hakka people in Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Miaoli and other parts of Taiwan

There is nothing I would like to see more than more muscle and aggression from the female population here. That really does it for me. :loco:

Why do you think women hate men? :frowning:

I’m a woman and I don’t hate men! But maybe that’s just me … :sunglasses:

Why?

Because we are bastards.

I don’t particualy hate men, but after being here for awhile and seeing how men have been ingrained with such demeaning beliefs about women, I will say that I have been having a strong lack of desire for men. But then again, what I need is to be around a group of men who can remind me what I loved about them in the first place…

Some clarification is needed. Naturally, not all women hate men. But, if they do, I’d understand. Since, men have done some pretty bad things toward women. Sins of the past don’t disappear.

Therefore, there is a need for sexual equality in the more traditional society of Asia and especially Islamic countries.

Do you think there will there more harmony between male and female if both parties are more or less equal (i.e., both work and share house chores) or it’s better to stay traditional (men work, women stay at home)?

In my tribe (the Hakkas), traditionally, women had done a lot of the farm work. So the men respect them and no foot binding. Besides, it would quite difficult to go and down the mountains with tiny feet. As Hakkas used to live in the mountains.

I’m sure you have the numbers to back this claim up, right? Woman are equally as evil and hurtful as men. Would you understand if men hate women because have done some pretty bad things towards men? Or do you just agree that men only do the bad stuff and women are innocent?

[quote=“uimahallin mies”]

Do you think there will there more harmony between male and female if both parties are more or less equal (i.e., both work and share house chores) or it’s better to stay traditional (men work, women stay at home)?[/quote]

I think society is breaking away from traditional whether anyone likes it or not or whether it’s good or bad. The important thing is that there be harmony within the relationship (man/woman, man/man, woman/woman) and that each person respects the other and compromises for the good of the relationship.

As for me, I think both men and women can be pretty stupid sometimes – we all have our flaws.

I don’t hate men. Everyone at some point in life does something they think is bad, and I don’t think this is related with gender difference.

Misogyny, androgyny…can’t we all just get along (and :hubba: )?

I think you mean misandry, don’t you?

[quote]
Naturally, not all women hate men. But, if they do, I’d understand. Since, men have done some pretty bad things toward women. Sins of the past don’t disappear. [/quote]
The last I’ve heard, Some guy we all know very well had 53 legitimate children of his own. It’s acceptable if you can feed them all. Of course his many wifes couldn’t be happier, enduring day after day their life choices. Sadly, many women actually accept that faith generously.

Maybe she means misandrogyny = hatred of boy-bands.

On lombock I met an american woman who knew an australian woman who had just became an indonesian man’s second wife. Perhaps some women could “use” more than one husband as well. Or maybe men could have a number of wives and the wives could in turn have a number of husbands thereby creating a vast web of interelatedness. And then if gay marriages were allowed each of the husbands could have both a number of wives AND husbands and each of the wives could have a number of husbands AND wives. That would be cool. Or would it?

Maybe she means misandrogyny = hatred of boy-bands.[/quote]

:bravo: :laughing:

Freud blamed it on penis envy.

Nietzsche got syphilis from a woman.

Eve got Adam evicted from Eden.

The list in almost endless of the crimes women perpetuate against man.

It is true that some women hate men.
It is true that some men hate women.
It is true that to be born a man is to have the entire world tipped in your favour from birth, and this can really cloud your overall perspective of humanity.// I think that some women who hate men have realized that they are never going to get that far ahead in life and part of the reason, if not all of the reason (in Asia) for this is that they are women. Once they have come down to this realization, if they feel paralyzed by the situation, instead of getting a sex change or marrying the richest man in town and clawing their way up to 2nd-in-charge or having children and being an angel/martyr housewife and mother…they occasionally turn into dragonlady man-haters. You know the type: a 2nd floor office in Panchiao or Chungho. Watch too much Sex In The City. Acrylic nails.

[quote=“uimahallin mies”]Western women underwent similar restrictions in the last century with tight underwears like corsets. May be even today with bras? I think women should go braless except for marathon runners. Today African women are still being circumsized.

I believe, Taiwanese women should be like Scandi women more. Work past pregnancy(ies), get involve in politics and business, and be stronger physically. Take the case of Huang Hui Feng. First Taiwanese woman to passed the infamous Navy UDU training and became a Navy SEAL (she could probably kick Demi Moore’s butt royally; Moore was in the movie “G.I. Jane”).
[/quote]

It is true to say western women had certain “restrictions” on them socially in the 19th century, but things like corsets were part of the social construct of the day and weren’t restricted to women either. It was also more of a case of vanity and fashion than something that was forced upon them by males. Western women have been rlatively “free” since the advent of the pill and the bra burning hippie episode of the sixties. Besides, a western woman will only make you a sandwich if she damn well feels like it.

No Bras, except for marathon runners? :loco: Dude, marathon runners don’t have breasts. As for other woman, if they have large breasts and don’t wear bra’s then they sag prematurely. Bra’s aren’t forced on female kind, they’re just a lot more sensible than you give them credit for. Think about it, if wearing underpants made your balls shrivel and your dick shrink would you wear them?

As for Taiwanese women haing more independence, sure that would be all good. But for them to be more like Scandinaviasn women. Aaaarrrggghhh :raspberry: I’d rather go home then. One of the things I really love about Taiwanese women is that they are feminine. Sure it would be nice if they were a little more toned and exercised more, but trust me, you don’t want them becoming amazons. And from what I’ve seen in Taiwan, there are a lot of successful women in fields like politics and business. In fact, some of your best small and medium sized businesses have women behind the controls. (Think 3 Royalty 3 House).

And just an observation here, I may be wrong. But in truth, the real power in a Taiwanese household seems to be the women anyway. This is what I have observed. She may not get on her husbands case in public, but she definitely rules the roost (particularly the younger generations). And anyone who’s had a Taiwanese g/f can attest to this. She looks all demure and subservient, but at home she calls the shots. If she doesn’t get her way, boy do you suffer. And if you’re smart, you learn to compromise and give in on the small stuff pretty readily.

No mate, Taiwanese women are the best. They’re real women and they know how to get what they want. The problem with most men here is that they don’t see them coming and seriously underestimate them. Advice: Don’t underestimate a small fragile looking woman with a demure smile and a masters degree.

As far as women hating men? Never seen any real evidence of this. Even lesbian friends seem quite happy with men (if not sexually). And most girls and ladies I know actually prefer male friends to female friends.

Maybe I just run with a differnt crowd. Maybe we just respect woman more for who and what they are. All I know is, if the last female on the planet died, I think that would be my sign to exit too. Love 'em, hate 'em, but you certainly can’t live without 'em… :laughing:

[quote=“circle”][quote=“bismarck”]
One of the things I really love about Taiwanese women is that they are feminine. Sure it would be nice if they were a little more toned and exercised more, but trust me, you don’t want them becoming amazons. [/quote]

What does this mean?[/quote]

Circle - This simply means, that yes, sometimes the girls here aren’t all that toned. BUT, I do like the fact that they are feminine and not either fat assed behemoths or overly muscular with obviously false breasts (i.e. Amazons… :unamused: ) In other words, I was saying that the girls here should be appreciated for the beauties they are.

Women don’t hate men. Unless they’ve met all three billion men on earth. If they have, and not one was unhateable, then they can say they hate men. But I doubt any woman has met all three billion, so the original question is stupid.

To bismarck: I like you already.