Why do women hate men?

Some women do hate men. Not all women, but I know of a few who do. Contrary to popular belief, not all man-haters are lesbians, either. The phenomenon does happen.

MEN-opause MEN-strual pain MEN-tal illness GUY-necologist HIS-terectomy EVER NOTICED HOW WOMENS PROBLEMS START WITH MEN?? :notworthy:

Not a bad point. But how do you explain…HER-pes? :sunglasses:

Cheers mate. Much appreciated. :wink:

Here’s another one: HIS-tory professors. The worst form of punishment to be inflicted upon students worldwide.

More proof that it’s a man’s world?

MAN-itoba
MAN-hattan
MAN-chester
MAN-ila
MAN-churia
The Isle of MAN
Nor-MAN-dy
KathMANdu…

I tell you. It’s a MANuever against women!

But you guys know I luvs you. :wink:

That doesn’t suprise me in the least.

I’m sure you have the numbers to back this claim up, right? Woman are equally as evil and hurtful as men. Would you understand if men hate women because have done some pretty bad things towards men? Or do you just agree that men only do the bad stuff and women are innocent?[/quote]

Hey, and wasn’t it a woman that took the apple from the tree when told not too? :wink: They are eeeeevil. (just joking around here) Frost, haven’t you seen the mathmatical formula that proves that woman are the root of all evil? If I find it, I’ll try and post.

[quote=“ImaniOU”]More proof that it’s a man’s world?

MAN-itoba
MAN-hattan
MAN-chester
MAN-ila
MAN-churia
The Isle of MAN
Nor-MAN-dy
KathMANdu…[/quote]
I’ve been to Isla Mujeres.

[quote=“porcelainprincess”][quote=“ImaniOU”]More proof that it’s a man’s world?

MAN-itoba
MAN-hattan
MAN-chester
MAN-ila
MAN-churia
The Isle of MAN
Nor-MAN-dy
KathMANdu…[/quote]
I’ve been to Isla Mujeres.[/quote]

I guess you could add the island of Lesbos, Broadway, and the Amazon, but there aren’t too many places with the word “woman” or “lady” in them…How about even “Dame”?

Uimahallin, do you really think women hate men for what men have done to them in the past? I don

My wife says it’s because women menstruate and men don’t. She thinks it’s totally unfair that men can’t share the experience.

It’s recently been discovered that, genetically, men and women are no closer to each other than either are to chimpanzees.

Maybe that’s got something to do with it.

[quote=“Rubicon Bojador”]It’s recently been discovered that, genetically, men and women are no closer to each other than either are to chimpanzees.

Maybe that’s got something to do with it.[/quote]

:astonished: That’s a little much to stomach at midnight!

What is a tory?

Actually history comes from greek for web. Or else latin for fish. Hebrew for ladder? Anyway I know for sure it has nothing to do with “his story.” Herstory or whatever it was though remember that one? Those clucks actually wanted to replace a non sexist term with a sexist one and all because they were to lazy or dumb to look it up.

I don’t hate men. And I think men can make women feel happy. That’s why God created men and women. For we mean to be together. It’ll be matched when woman finds a right man. But if she found wrong men, sometimes she would hate them. Not because of men were bad, but they got hurt from men. I think it’s why men feel women hate them. For they meet the women with wounds.
So, if men never hurt women, women will never hate men.

We DONT share the experience? HA!

That’s a laugh :loco:

[quote=“humor”]I don’t hate men. And I think men can make women feel happy. That’s why God created men and women. For we mean to be together. It’ll be matched when woman finds a right man. But if she found wrong men, sometimes she would hate them. Not because of men were bad, but they got hurt from men. I think it’s why men feel women hate them. For they meet the women with wounds.
So, if men never hurt women, women will never hate men.[/quote]

I just wanted to point out that this quaint little piece of poetry here is like SO heterosexist. Especially the part about God creating men and women so they could be together (presumably, pair-up).

Heterosexist - Oh god not another ist word. Hang on I got one too…homosexist. Im sure that will do a lot for peace and harmony all around.

Thanks for agreeing with me! Don’t you think it’s such a romantic destiny!!
:slight_smile: :rainbow:

[quote=“Rapunzel”]
As for being a northern European women: I wouldn