Why does the clock on my computer keep re-setting itself?

Um. How do I know what my bit version is?

[quote=“housecat”]Aww, Stray Dog, if I am ever stuck in a space-time continum snarl I hope it’s with you!

I hope it’s with you!

I hope it’s with you!

I hope it’s with you!

I hope it’s with you![/quote]

Well, I do look a bit like the guy in your avatar … oh, wait … I was looking at Fluffy’s.

Click Start, and right-click Computer, then click Properties,which brings up the system properties. Under System Type, it will say either 64-bit or 32-bit.

My money’s on 32-bit.

Something is REALLY wrong here. Has anyone else noticed that irishstu’s gone all serious? Has he been bodysnatched? Could this be linked in with the space-time snarl? :astonished:

That’s cos we’re in the Technology forum, mister. The Technology forum is serious fucking business, OK?

[quote=“Stray Dog”]Something is REALLY wrong here. Has anyone else noticed that irishstu’s gone all serious? Has he been bodysnatched? Could this be linked in with the space-time snarl? :astonished:[/quote]He still smells, that hasn’t changed.

That’s cos we’re in the Technology forum, mister. The Technology forum is serious fucking business, OK?[/quote]

So is bodysnatching - give him back, you alien fiend!

Oh, Irishstu is SO the man!! 32 bit alright. When I get home from taking my son to school, I’m gonna try that fix. Then I’m gonna go see about dating a geek. I now clearly see their true worth. And Stray Dog looks a little like Rick Ass-Lee, so I gotta keep looking, anyway. Reckon any geeks look a bit like the guy in MY avatar?

You want someone who smells his own armpit? :noway:

You want someone who smells his own armpit? :noway:[/quote]

Hmm. Somehow, before your post, I hadn’t even noticed that his head was turned to the side. But on close inspection, the stranger thing is he seems to SHAVE his own armpit. Ah well, I’m just using him for as minor distraction anway; it’s not like I was ever going to marry him.

Me! Me! I have a computer. Unfortunately, I also have slightly more muscular shoulders that that guy, along with MUCH better abdominal definition, so I dunno if I’d be quite what you’re looking for.

The guy can’t even afford a belt!

You have terrible taste in men, housecat … I’m thinking now irishstu might be just your type …

Sorry, Sandy, I know I’m missing out and all, but I don’t like playing around with married men.

Stray Dog, that guy’s belt poverty is one of my favorite things about him, and dont’ forget, until you told me you look all Assly-like, I was considering you! I don’t know if Irish Stu has a belt or not. Hmm. . . . . But he does seem to have those mad geek skills. . .

I’m pretty sure Irishstu has a belt. Whether or not he’s ever managed to figure out how to thread it through his belt loops is another issue altogether.

Ah, has a belt but is not adept as using it. So that’s okay, then. But does he have anything approaching your near god-like abdominal definition?

Constantly, I’ve heard.

Constantly, I’ve heard.[/quote] :laughing: :noway: :smiley:

Wow! This is like an irishstu appreciation thread! Superb.

I’m really not worthy, although I should mention, I suppose, that I look exactly like that guy in Housecat’s avatar.

Ya know, I’m starting to think that none of you look even remotely like the guy in my avatar!

Look at my avatar, especially the arm position. Then look at your avatar. Don’t you see any resemblance?