Why doesn't someone drop a hydrogen atom bomb on Australia?

Actually, I think that could heal the current rift between our two countries. “Way to go, fatboy!”

HG

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ha! So those sleazy bloody Japs won’t be dropping any copied fatboys from reconstituted Zeros now will they!

HG[/quote]

what would you want to drop an old harley from a plane for, anyway?

Well not if we could have sumos leaping out of planes, obviously. But who gets to shag them first?

HG

That’s easy. The first person they land on is fucked.

Brilliant! They were looking for something to replace the Big Brother TV show, AND I suspect we could even get Ryan Connel to host it!

HG

he he.

japanese torture game shows to replace big brother? how long can YOU sit on an icecube while piranhas nibble at your feet? that’d have the channel 10 drones swarming.

I can say with some pride that I never saw a single episode of Big Brother. The good thing about the new show is there’ll be no need for a name change. We’ll be just re jigging the content to a stacks-on-the-mill format.

Let me have another go at that one:

Their moms.

Not seen Big Brother either, but I think the new plot twist here requires an after 9:30pm slot.

HG

[quote=“urodacus”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ha! So those sleazy bloody Japs won’t be dropping any copied fatboys from reconstituted Zeros now will they!

HG[/quote]

what would you want to drop an old harley from a plane for, anyway?[/quote]

For some reason, I was thinking fat man, little boy, the atomic bombs…

[quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“urodacus”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ha! So those sleazy bloody Japs won’t be dropping any copied fatboys from reconstituted Zeros now will they!

HG[/quote]

For some reason, I was thinking fat man, little boy, the atomic bombs…[/quote]
I believe urodacus intentionally misunderstood HGC’s comment for comedic purposes.

[quote=“KingZog”][quote=“Jack Burton”][quote=“urodacus”][quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]Ha! So those sleazy bloody Japs won’t be dropping any copied fatboys from reconstituted Zeros now will they!

HG[/quote]

For some reason, I was thinking fat man, little boy, the atomic bombs…[/quote]
I believe urodacus intentionally misunderstood HGC’s comment for comedic purposes.[/quote]

You could look up sarcasm too.

gee, that never occurred to me either.