Why have England suddenly gone shite! :-(

As an Englishman and lover of all sport, I feel that I have to vent my despair after watching the Rugby horror show against France at the weekend. 31-6!! The humiliation! Add to this everyone beating us at cricket and anything else they wish to and you get the picture :frowning: However, I feel it is all due to us beating the Aussies in the Ashes last summer! Since then, we have suddenly become shite at every sport we enter. Have you Antipodean convicts put something in our water supply or is it something even more sinister like a Rolf Harris voodoo song :astonished: Whatever it is, please stop it now, before you and the Yanks beat us at the World Cup in the summer!! Agh!!! :fume:

England suddenly become shite? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Two words pal, historical accident. England has never been anything but shite in anything but the buggery of public schoolboys. . . ever! :raspberry:

HG

Hahaha!! Top reply! :notworthy:
However, I can see a Phoenix rising from the flames just in time to take the World Cup this summer before popping down to convict land and whooping the Aussies one more time :slight_smile: I can see them singing jerusalem right now!! What joy!

A very frightening prospect, and one I doubt I could live through.

Watch for Omni, he has the ability to hex with his donwbeat outlook. The grimmer he gets the better Engerland do. It’s uncanny.

HG

well, you can literally say england’s really “gone shit” since a couple of players had severe diahrea the night before the game! :laughing: shit happens but according to the trainers of both teams it didnt actually affect the game (france had “injured” players as well).
i think france showed some pretty solid skills so dont only blame england! i wouldnt be surprised if the coq win the tournament.

[quote]Hahaha!! Top reply!
However, I can see a Phoenix rising from the flames just in time to take the World Cup this summer before popping down to convict land and whooping the Aussies one more time I can see them singing jerusalem right now!! What joy![/quote]

if you are talkin about soccer, yeah, maybe the england team can take the women’s australian team :stuck_out_tongue: uh? rugby world cup, next year? i doubt it…

But you may recall Australia beat England at soccer too.

HG

Soccer! What’s that?!?! It’s football! Always has been and always will be :fume: I know we have naff all chance of defending the Rugby World Cup next year but I just have a sneeky feeling we may snatch the football version this summer in Germany, especially if Shrek himself, Mr Rooney, stays fit. As for the Aussie women’s team, Mmm! If it is a team full of Minogue lookalikes, I’ll take em! :astonished:

thanks for reminding me :wink:

Damn! Trust HG to come up with the goods! I assume it is you who is currently putting the hex on our sporting legends around the world!! :fume: What will it take to get you to remove this in time for the World Cup? I promise that we will not go around crowing when we win! As you know, Englishmen are always very gracious in victory! :wink:

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”]England suddenly become shite? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Two words pal, historical accident. England has never been anything but shite in anything but the buggery of public schoolboys. . . ever! :raspberry:

HG[/quote]

Yes, Indeed!
This thread is OWNED!

On the English:[quote]“Curse the blasted jelly boned swines, the slimy belly wriggling invertebrates, the miserable sodding rotters, the flaming sods, the sniveling, dribbling, dithering, palsied pulseless lot that make up England today. They’ve got white of egg in their veins, and their spunk is that watery it’s a marvel they can breed…”
[/quote] D.H. LAWRENCE

Not bad for a bloody pommie limey sassneach, wot?
And I know, cuz “Oi’m '1/2 ‘un m’sel’”

Geordie Move on…

Speaking of rogering schoolboys. . . . Oh! Sorry, you meant that Lawrence . . . lol:

HG

There must have somthing to do with motivation. There is nothing more exciting than to win the world cup. After this, it seems pretty normal that motivation is not the same.

Any team want to beat the world champion. This is motivation.

And the key player thanks to whom you won the world cup, Wilkinson is not playing anymore.

It is a measure of how far rugby has diverged from the days I was running around in the mud that the Australians didn’t break Wilkinsons legs in the opening minutes of the first game of that cup meeting. Seriously!

HG

Must agree with you here HG. For an Aussie, you speak a damn lot of sense!! :astonished: I suppose you will be out to cripple Freddie before the Ashes this winter though won’t you?!?! :wink:

The mighty England are back! Just bowled out India for 100 in their second innings to win the test by 212 runs and tie the series 1-1. Just got Sri Lanka and Pakistan to deal with in the summer before thrashing those Aussies in the winter. Bring it on!!! :notworthy: