Why here so dirty!

Friend tell me this website not good to Taiwan girls and I look and see is true! Are people who don’t have shame! You really shall look at your heart and say this not right! You are shame to taiwan! You are guest but does a guest tell dirty about host! I think you must examine your attitude!

NancyWu,

I think you are seeing this forum with a bias view. Your friends have told you this site is unfair to Taiwanese women but I think it is just people giving members their experiences and opinions on the matter. I think there is a saying like… Don’t paint the picture with one color. or something like that. There are obviously some good things to say about Taiwanese women. There are some posts which say Taiwanese women are great. You just have to search for it. This is a forum to discuss things and people are free to express their opinions. I gather it must have something to do with the Pyscho Xiaw Jie’s <–sp? terminology but in reality it is true to a point.

It’s good to have someone like you on board. You can post with a Taiwanese girl’s point of view on the forum which is overshadowed by the foriegn community.

This is your typical xenophobic Archie Bunker type that exists in all communities, spouting bigoted cliches and stereotypes. My only worry is that Nancy’s attitudes are the tip of the iceberg - that many, many other Taiwanese share the same ugly hatreds and prejudices against “foreigners”, but hide behind a veil of politeness in person.

How many foreigners have you actually met in real life, Nancy? Have you ever had any Westerner friends? Or did you learn everything you know about foreigners from what other people told you and what you saw on TV & movies?

Dear Nancy,

We gwai lo (sorry, I think that might be Cantonese – “foreign devils”) aren’t being dirty, we’re being appreciative! You lovely lasses (speaking in general; for all I know you’re a hideous crone) have drawn our eyes like a fine Merlot draws our tastebuds. I wax rhapsodic about the thin, pale, dark-haired lovelies of Taiwan. Ah, those small boobs, those nonexistent butts! The musculature of a veal-destined calf!

We hungmao are helpless before such visions. And, frankly, who can blame us? It would take a heart of stone and/or a willy of overcooked linguini not to be droolingly attracted to such beauties.

That they might choose us is too much to hope for. Yet it is a matter of individual choice, and if some of your compatriates find hairy, smelly, fat guys with oversized tonkers to be attractive, well, perhaps they are in need of psychological counseling and family intervention, but I for one am grateful.

Yrs trly,

MaPoDoFu

LOL…i’ve been noticing a trend in description on this forum…“middleaged white fatties” …hmmmmm

Dear NancyWu

If you read a lot of the threads on this site they are very complimentary about Taiwanese women and that most contibuters have a very carefully considered attitude towards their host.

I think that you are generalising from the minority of discussions which cover unfortunate experiences.

Regards

Digby

I guess that Nancy’s jaundiced attitude probably stems from her not being able to understand more than about 5% of what she reads on this forum. Judging from the quality of her writing, she must be at a lower-intermediate level in her English studies, so almost everything we write here would be way over her head. That is the most charitable explanation for her misreading of the general tenor of the views expressed on this forum. The less charitable explanation, as has already been suggested, is that she’s an airheaded little country hick blinded by rabid bigotry and xenophobia – but I’d prefer to give her the benefit of the doubt.

[quote]I guess that Nancy’s jaundiced attitude probably stems from her not being able to understand more than about 5% of what she reads on this forum. Judging from the quality of her writing, she must be at a lower-intermediate level in her English studies, so almost everything we write here would be way over her head.[/quote]Exactly. There’s been more good things written about Taiwanese girls than bad things on this board anyways. Half the board is married to them. I suggest, Nancy, that your friend who recommended this site to you helps you go through the archives, or I’ll help you for $NT1K an hour :wink: , either way, you’ll find you’re being led up the garden path.

[quote=“nancywu”]They so proud have long penis, but this important? Women dont need long penis to feel happy!
[/quote]

I think she needs you to give her something else. :laughing:

LOL…I’ve been noticing a trend in description on this forum…“middleaged white fatties” …hmmmmm[/quote]
Excuse me, little miss Canadian goody-two-shoes, but I prefer the term “mature blimp with enormous aerospike”.

blueulyssess wrote:
Quote:
hairy, smelly, fat guys with oversized tonkers

LOL…I’ve been noticing a trend in description on this forum…“middleaged white fatties” …hmmmmm

Excuse me, little miss Canadian goody-two-shoes, but I prefer the term “mature blimp with enormous aerospike”.

haha …hey i was just quoting!

your friend must be anna wang! :wink: (it’s a joke)

and does not the host tell “dirty” about guest?

does not the host lie and trick and deceive the guest?

does the host not talks “dirty” behind guest about guest?

Some do, some don’t. and so it is with the guest… some do, some don’t.

lot of guests not good to taiwan girls, then maybe taiwan girls should not date such guests.

i feel like i’m talking crazy talk. what the heck did i just write?

Confuse-us he say “Guest who tell dirty joke about host shall go to 7-11 and get more beers”

Am I alone in thinking that this may be a case of (benevolent) trolling? Certainly, if the original post were written for entertainment value, I couldn’t have done better myself.

(Why has the upper case ‘A’ at the beginning of my post been changed to a lower case ‘a’?)

Just a thought, but after reading her other posts, I get the feeling that she’s bogus. Just someone writing crap to get things heated. Not sure why I think so… As poor as her English is portrayed, her use of “thread” in a post seemed odd. But anyhow, this makes for an interesting read.

oZzo

[quote]hairy, smelly, fat guys with oversized tonkers [/quote]That’ll be me

[quote=“ozzo”]Just a thought, but after reading her other posts, I get the feeling that she’s bogus. Just someone writing crap to get things heated. Not sure why I think so… As poor as her English is portrayed, her use of “thread” in a post seemed odd. But anyhow, this makes for an interesting read.

oZzo[/quote]
I aggree. I think it was a bogus post… someone trying to write in fake Chinglish just to make us upset. I suggest not referring to nancywu again. But this post does bring up a good topic-

I have met plenty of Taiwanese like the ficticious Nancy Wu. They think that we have no right to have negative opinions about Taiwan. We should be brainwashed with the same mantra… ‘Taiwan is a beautiful island. Taiwanese are so friendly. Food in Taiwan is the most delicious in the world’.

They are shocked when we actually have a view that differs from what their cuturally-biased media programs their brains with.

joesax: of course, it’s a troll. everyone should have caught on right away, and ignored this entire thing. totally stupid troll. it’s not real. why did it take so long to catch it?

OK. It was me. I admit it.

when i first saw the title, why so dirty here, I thought wow, I feel that way too. Taipei is one fricking dirty place. the air, the ground, the buildings… even 1-2 yo buildings look like they are 10.

clean up!