Why in the world would anyone COMPLAIN?!?!?

Sheesh.

[quote]
Carolina Panthers cheerleaders, Renee Thomas, left, and Angela Keathley, shown in these Hillsborough County, Fla., Sheriff’s Office booking photos, were arrested early Sunday, Nov. 6, 2005 after a bar dispute that broke out after patrons complained the women were allegedly having sex in a bathroom stall. (AP Photo/Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office)[/quote]

Lesbian sex in a Red State…

Contradictions all around.

ESPN weighs in with this

ESPN’s aptly named “The Daily Quickie” adds,

[quote]Women’s bathrooms at nightclubs are the new boat cruises!

[…]

Apparently, the delay at the bathroom entrance caused other club-goers to get frustrated with the bathroom line wait and sparked the alleged incident.

Haven’t we all been there? It’s like the best beer ad you’ve ever seen, only real.

A little background:

Angela is an RN, according to her official Panthers’ bio, and her favorite quote is fortuitous: “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.” Amen, sister.

Renee is a student and says the most important thing in life is to, “Live every moment to the fullest and love like you’ll never be hurt.” Agreed.

[…]

I fully expect the two women to be booted, whether or not the team waits for the law. But their careers have just begun. (Hello, Maxim!)[/quote]

And more than you ever wanted to know about the ‘hole’ affair can be found at

[u]Too Much More[/u]

OOC

People complained because they were going at it in the women’s restroom. If they didn’t want to be bothered, they should have chosen the men’s room! :wink:

Or my house! Heh heh heh allllll riiiiiight!

Once upon a time I got trapped with a woman in a restroom stall here in Taipei. For more than an hour.

[quote=“MaPoSquid”]Sheesh.

Granted these are mugshots, but damn, those are the two fugliest cheerleaders I have ever seen! I wonder if their looks improve once they wash the skankiness off or if they would always look like they’d be more at home sitting on their uncle’s lap in the front dirt lot of his trailer holding his beer for him.

Thanks MaPo…I have been trying to access the “Cheerleader” section of the Panthers web site all day to see what these women looked like…

[quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“MaPoSquid”]Sheesh.

Granted these are mugshots, but damn, those are the two fugliest cheerleaders I have ever seen! I wonder if their looks improve once they wash the skankiness off or if they would always look like they’d be more at home sitting on their uncle’s lap in the front dirt lot of his trailer holding his beer for him.[/quote]

I wouldn’t mind being as “ugly” as them.

Apparently not. They were there to perform in the bathroom. :bravo:

[quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“MaPoSquid”]Sheesh.

Granted these are mugshots, but damn, those are the two fugliest cheerleaders I have ever seen! I wonder if their looks improve once they wash the skankiness off or if they would always look like they’d be more at home sitting on their uncle’s lap in the front dirt lot of his trailer holding his beer for him.[/quote]

I have to agree. They are pretty fugly. But at 2am in the men’s bathroom, I’m pretty sure there would have been no complaints…

[quote=“bismarck”][quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“MaPoSquid”]Sheesh.

[quote]

I have to agree. They are pretty fugly. But at 2am in the men’s bathroom, I’m pretty sure there would have been no complaints…[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I’m really getting ill looking at repeats of the mug shots. How about some better, staged shots. I’ll offer these:

OOC

[quote=“OutofChaos”][quote=“bismarck”][quote=“ImaniOU”][quote=“MaPoSquid”]Sheesh.

[quote]

I have to agree. They are pretty fugly. But at 2am in the men’s bathroom, I’m pretty sure there would have been no complaints…[/quote]

I’m really getting ill looking at repeats of the mug shots. How about some better, staged shots. I’ll offer these:

OOC[/quote][/quote][/quote]

I’d like to drive deep into their End Zones.

Sorry CS, you’re probably over equipped to play in their league.

OOC

Sorry CS, you’re probably over equipped to play in their league.

OOC[/quote]

I won’t wear cleats. :laughing:

Oh, nonsense. How would YOU look at 2am with no makeup on after having been arrested for merely taking too long in the bathroom? :stuck_out_tongue:

The professional photos from that website OOC provided show that the blonde has a FANTASTIC butt! :smiley:

Kalashnikitty says:

OOC

So does that mean two men should go at it in the ladies restroom… ??

There would have been protests by all those sensitive offended females who would have considered that taboo. :wink:

Why couldnt they have gone to a motel? :loco: :loco:

So does that mean two men should go at it in the ladies restroom… ??

There would have been protests by all those sensitive offended females who would have considered that taboo. :wink:

Why couldnt they have gone to a motel? :loco: :loco:[/quote]
I would’ve suggested the pool table, myself. Or the top of the bar.

But Erhu touched upon the real problem: women just take too long. Whether it’s the bathroom or sex. :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps this is one of the reasons women in Taipei take so long in the stalls. I’ve often wondered what they could possibly be doing - reading? shooting up? sleeping? Now a new possibility has occurred to me - they’re having sex.