Why is it the more you want them the less they want you

I just don’t understand women.

Buttercup. Tash. 914. whoever. care to explain?

That is very true. Women do seem less interested when you want them. However, I think it’s more a case of being needy about it. Sure, women also like to know their guy wants them, but I don’t think they want a wussy guy who seems overly needy.
Case in point is Will Smith’s character “Hitch” in the movie Hitch, when he tells of his first experience with a woman as a college freshman, banging on her car window while some other guy is getting busy with her.
He asks, “What am I doing wrong?”
Other guy answers, “Dude, you’re doing it right now.”

[quote=“Jack Burton”]
Buttercup. Tash. 914. whoever. care to explain?[/quote]

I don’t want anyone. Don’t take it personally.

Perceived desperation results in a soft-on. Man or Woman.

Kinda like when most people see a sale sign like this:

[color=red]
75% OFF!!!
[/color]

we ignore it cuz we’ve all been burned before.

You know it’s too good to be true cuz surely you’re missing something. And you are, because it actually reads:

up to
[color=red]
75% OFF!!!
[/color]

and the things that are 75% off are shit like shoelaces, irregular jeans, mismatched shoes, etc.

Everyone wants a challenge. If something is so easily attainable, there must be something ‘wrong’ with it (him/her). When something is too good to be true, it usually is.

But of course, not all the time. So you gotta change your game, man. People smell desperation a mile away. I do.

You mean like back when we fist met and I made a move on you but you only had eyes for 914 and that made me just want you more and made you want me less? You mean like that?

But here’s a more important question. You called and within a couple of hours we all answered.
Now, how did you do that?!

[quote=“Jack Burton”]I just don’t understand women.

I’ll tell you how.

Buttercup, she reads everything.
tash, she reads everything you write, cos you’re like a god to her.
914, she does a vanity search. I mean, he.
whoever, I don’t know her.

You call, we answer. See, we do listen to our follo…fans…we mean friends. FRIENDS!

What’s a vanity search? I came, I saw, I made the man’s day. Not even a page, you’re a lucky guy, Jack Burton.

I’d just like to point out that is because I am a fast reader and because foruloosa.com is about as taxing on the mind as as last month’s Elle, not because I am boring and pathetic. Thank you for listening.

[quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Jack Burton”]

I don’t want anyone. Don’t take it personally.[/quote]

yeah but all the single guys and half the single girls on flob.com want you.

[quote=“cfimages”][quote=“Buttercup”][quote=“Jack Burton”]

I don’t want anyone. Don’t take it personally.[/quote]

yeah but all the single guys and half the single girls on flob.com want you.[/quote]
The taken ones, too… sometimes… uh… on public holidays and uh… special days.

See, I ignore this thread for a day, and two of the star posters heart me.

Seriously though, cf, the manic depressive, self obsessed, glib wisecracks thing gets old fairly quickly, once you actually meet me. I don’t over-punctuate, back in reality either. And I am much prettier online.

Ignoring girls is a dangerous strategy, only to be attempted by a master. I simply wouldn’t notice, to be honest.

t, I want you too, but maybe not ‘then’, ok? Much as I know you and Erhu enjoy your ‘special days’, I’m not quite so liberated as you Euromericans.

yeah but you can’t have me anyway. You joined this site on my sister’s 30th b’day. That’s way too close to incest for my liking.

I do recall stroking your back with coloured crayons. I’ve never done that with another woman and not since that Hallow’s eve… a girl maybe (but that was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away called King George Elementary School, Vancouver. It was 1983, a good year. Winter time. The snow was falling. Snowmen guarded patiently outside out windows. It was playtime, and I grabbed my red crayon stick and I came around behind her, and drew pictures on her left shoulder blade. She was brunette with blonde eyes, and a twinke in her eye that day… but I digress) Wasn’t that enough? Wasn’t Casablanca enough?

Thanks for answering my question, ladies and 914. my plan did come to fruition. Although I know you ladies are lying. You don’t read all my posts. cuz nobody showed up at my food orgy at 11. I had a vat of strawberries and melted chocolate… all waiting to be slathered across numerous body parts, licked off, and satiated. Oh well.