Why many females means trouble? 姦 = Jiān

Which character are you talking about for evil? 奸?

姦 and 奸 probably have the same etymology. 奸 is said to sound like 古寒切, which would also be /kan/, which means the two sounded exactly the same, as they are just different ways to write the same word.

In old dictionaries, 姦 is said to also be written as 姧, which is just an old form of 奸.

Also some old dictionaries said 姦 means “evil” and 奸 means “to frak” and it is wrong to confuse the two. However, from the usage of 強姦 I don’t they that assertion reflects real usage.

1 Like

Here’s me thinking that character meant cheerleading squad…

4 Likes

There are male cheerleaders too, 𤲶 (all male cheerleading squad), 嬲 (pyramid with two guys holding up a girl), 嫐 (same thing but with really buff girls, or a small guy).

1 Like

Looks more like different kinds of threesomes to me.

1 Like

Ok fine, 嫐 and 嬲 are probably 3-way and devil’s 3-way (using HIMYM’s term).

𡣡 however is definitely a cheer leading pyramid.

1 Like

Either that, or it just means the woman is on top. Admittedly, the logistics would be a little tricky.

Well then… 𡣠…

1 Like

I appreciate how adventurous you are in trying new positions. :wink:

Thos are some really obscure characters you’re coming up with there, Hansioux. They’re not even in the mdbg.net dictionary.

I think it’s safe to say that @hansioux is a veritable sexual pioneer when it comes to Chinese characters.

3 Likes

How about Mongolian clusterf*ck? Do we have a character for that?

How about 𠉭? I see it as someone forcing him/herself into an already on-going 4-way.

3 Likes

OK, this is just getting too kinky now. Mods?!? Mods?!?

1 Like

We need to blur these kinky kanjis…

𠉭𡣡𡣠嫐嬲𤲶奻㚣姦

1 Like

Why don’t they just represent the Taiwanese F-word with 姦 instead of 幹, then?

They do actually.

https://www.moedict.tw/'%E5%A7%A6

It’s Mandarin that borrowed 幹 to mean frak instead of 姦.

Writing 幹 instead of 姦 in a Taigi context is a reflection of the dire state of the Taigi language.

1 Like

Some of those (and some in earlier posts) don’t display on my screen even after I click on them. For educational purposes, would you mind posting a screenshot? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like your mom turned on the parental control software. :grin:

1 Like

I have a comeback for that, but I won’t sully Ironlady’s forum with it… :whistle: