Why no Taiwan Politics Discussion forum?

I think this is long over due. How could you have an international politics discussion but not one for Taiwan. People can go elsewhere to discuss international politics, but Taiwan politics discussed among the Taiwan forum community deserves a forum. You guys got a forum for just about everything, yet at all times of the year, not just election time there is talk of Taiwanese politics on Forumosa.

It’s just not fair. Not fair not fair not fair! :wink:

If we were to officially discuss Taiwan politics would we be breaking some stupid law? Who really cares what the atohgah thinks?

What are you talking about? Forumosa is not official, and there are no laws governing what foreigners say about Taiwan politics because like you say I doubt the Taiwanese really care what we think. Taiwan is not a part of China, you know that right? We have free speech here.

You guys joking, or ??

Political discussions directly about Taiwan seem to occur in the Culture & History Forum:
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewforum.php?f=12

[quote=“Hobart”]
What are you talking about? Forumosa is not official, and there are no laws governing what foreigners say about Taiwan politics because like you say I doubt the Taiwanese really care what we think. [/quote]
That’s bollix!!!
:unamused:

How about smileys waving KMT/DPP flags?

Or a gaggle of KMTflag-waving smileys chanting “It’s not fair” and rioting?
Oooh, the possibilites.

[quote=“Alien”][quote=“Hobart”]
What are you talking about? Forumosa is not official, and there are no laws governing what foreigners say about Taiwan politics because like you say I doubt the Taiwanese really care what we think. [/quote]
That’s bollix!!!
:unamused:[/quote]

Please elaborate. What do you think about what I said is bollocks?

I usually put them in the Culture and History forum, but a lot of the belong in the flame forum, being little more than flames and hate, eh omni ?

It seems there is now a Taiwan Politics forum. Thanks moderators. :slight_smile:

Yes, thanks! :smiley: