Why Should Taiwan Be Afraid?

There was an article in an incompetent English news paper that said “Taiwan should be afraid of China” due to some “heavy investment in space program” of the PRC. What a pathetic thing to say!
We should rather give encouragement to Taiwan than to tell everybody to just wait for Taiwan’s downfall because PRC is going to take over Taiwan just because their know-how in technology is getting better than Taiwan’s. Hey hey!!!..PRC is just good in copying stuff from the rest of the world especially from Taiwan. It’s what we call “RND” - “Receive N Duplicate”.
I guess the bloody writer does not have any idea what will happen to us foreign workers here in Taiwan if China would take over. :? :shock: :x

What would happen to us?

Unless China is willing to nuke Taiwan…Taiwan has little to fear.

Well, there always is that one circumstance…

You will be assimilated. Your genetic uniqueness will be incorporated into the Collective.

What would happen to us?[/quote]

-Must change our chinese languge inflections to the beijing “er” sound.
-Our bank accounts switched over to the RMB.
-Forumosa censored (hey, wait a minute :shock: )
-Drink Wu Xing Beer and forget about Taiwan Beer.
-Penis’ will reduce in size
-Our women will join the sex trade
-Will have to give up our second , third, fourth…child
-Will be charged double for everything because we are so rich
-Will have to travel to the USA or Canada to visit our Taiwanese friends
-Wont be able to argue about referendums anymore
-Will need a whole new list of Posting Titles
-Will lose thrilling discussions about being Chinese or Taiwanese and gain more thrilling discussions about stupid restaurant names.
-Have to buy mao suits

• Must learn to imbibe Mao Tai Jiu, with out puking.
    -Have more days like the one Stragbasher went through recently.
  • Get used to the phrase Mei You.
    -Will learn to preserve our cabbage by burying it in the ground in winter.
    -Come to the realization that long Life ciggarettes weren’t that bad after all.
    -Learn simplified characters
  • Get used to hearing “hello” followed by a giggle twenty times a day

But then again, maybe nothing really dramatic at all.

Chou

Damn… any of you guys ever listen to a pretty girl from Beijing speak that Beijing tongue very gently and quietly… like at an upscale pub or restaurant in Beijing? I think that is really sexy.

Damn right it is, but not for my man :!:

Chou’s Wife

Yes people we all have to change our bank accounts to RMB and have to live like the PRC people. No CNN, no BBC, and we will have restricted exposure to the cable TV and internet. We foreigners might be forced to leave or else we are going to be taxed double. And we married women would have to tie our husbands cause the Chinese chicks will surely hit on our men with their stupid sense of seduction. I mean, we are already facing some problems with the local women here cause they always go crazy for our foreign guys. But that’s no biggie cause the dogs are just having fun. The worst thing that could happen is to pay taxes twice as much. :x

Curious. Whose “foreign guy” am I? Who are these “ours” of whom you speak, Miss Ones? Or can I call you BJ?

Foreign guys = Guys who are not from Taiwan but else where.

You cannot call me BJ cause it’s BJones ok? Don’t be lazy to type the whole name ok?

Ours = Our boy friends and husbands…duhh? We foreign gals also have our boyfriends or husbands too you know?

Don’t ask silly questions again ok?

You cannot call me BJ cause it’s BJones ok? Don’t be lazy to type the whole name ok?

Ours = Our boy friends and husbands…duhh? We foreign gals also have our boyfriends or husbands too you know?

Don’t ask silly questions again ok?[/quote]

:laughing:
Sandman, it seems you been put firmly back into place. Be nice now ok, silly boy.

Don’t ask silly questions again ok?[/quote]
Yes dear, I know what a foreign guy is. My question was referring to “ours.” I sure as hell am not “yours” nor do I “belong” to anyone you know – good christ, woman, I’ve never even met you.
And if these hordes of easy, slutty Chinese girls are stealing “your” men away (please remind me again – I’m old and my memory isn’t what it was – why do you consider foreign men to be “yours”), why not do something about it?
And why blame Chinese girls if your boyfriend or husband can’t keep his prick inside his pants – surely its him you should be blaming, or yourself, for choosing a loser in the first place.

Absolutely. Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Rush Hour 2) is a classic example. When she talks, I swoon a little. :smiley:

Absolutely. Zhang Ziyi (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Rush Hour 2) is a classic example. When she talks, I swoon a little. :smiley:[/quote]
And when she does those high kicks, I … well let’s not go there, shall we? Suffice it to say that swooning, or “falling down,” is not on the agenda. Damn, I’d better be careful lest she “steal” me.