Why We Love Asian Men

Ahem This is for Forumosans who feel this forum is male dominated.

How many threads do we have on Asian women and their beauty? Let’s turn the table.

Are you one that likes Asian men? Why?
What is it about Asian men that you love?
Do you only like Asian men?
Do you only like non-Asian men?
Does any of this matter?

Where IS Little Buddha when you need him??? :slight_smile:

[quote=“914”]Ahem This is for Forumosans who feel this forum is male dominated.

How many threads do we have on Asian women and their beauty? Let’s turn the table.

Do you only like Asian men?
Does any of this matter?[/quote]

914, you haven’t said if you do like Asian men. Do you and if so why? With examples please. Being the butch bloke I know you to be, I would not expect you to but that’s the way is been done in the Asian women are sooooooo wonderful threads, isn’t it? :rainbow:

Let’s see, if there’s one thing I like about Asian men it’s when they tan, they tan really nicely.

Ok Roach, do share. We’re waiting.

I like Asian men.

They are friendly, especially, the police. They also don’t take Westerners too seriously which is refreshing. They have a kind of mucho culture that isn’t overly butch. They like to smoke which is cool with me. They are a lot more layed back than most Westerners who seem to me to be way to pent up and always on the brink of some kind of violence. They are extraordinary risk takers and believe in the power of luck and the wang. They are fairly honest and ardent types. They can roll with the punches too which is also cool.

I like the way they always seem to buy me drinks whenever I go out.

Their laugh. Now to generalize, but I swear, even middle-aged Taiwanese men have this cute hiccup-y laugh which is absolutely contagious.

Asian men have really nice skin. I’m glad they haven’t jumped on the “whitening cream” bandwagon as much as the women have.

I like good-looking, warm-hearted men of all nationalities.

You know, I think a lot of Taiwanese men are VERY good looking, but I just can’t bring myself to write an “OOOH! The beauty of Asian men!” post about it extolling their virtues. I just can’t get into the “men as meat” mentality right now, sorry.

Yes. Why not?

Looks: Smoother skin, darker skin that doens’t look dirty when tanned, throughful eyes, better hair, less bodily hair, smell better, less body fat, more time spent on looks, more fashion sense.
Personality: tendancy to be more studious, more driven, more intelligent (imo), more gentle, less roudy, less butch.

Do you only like Asian men? I wouldn’t say I only like Asian men, but I do not like white men at all. I also find latin men attractive, middle eastern men, and black men. I would say that Taiwanese men are my favourite and have been since I was little.
Uh. No.
Does any of this matter?
Yes. Because I am shallow and I do not find white skin attractive. And I HATE body hair. HATE HATE HATE HATE IT… So that rules out most white men.

Oh god yes… and I love the noise the men here make then they are thinking really hard. The little mouth tick… Love it.

Damnit, that man works too damned much. Someone go kidnap him and bring him to me!!

Bloody ‘w’… I meant “not” to generalize.

I have to disagree with SuchaFob on the body hair thing. And gentlemen, if you find me staring at your chests drooling, then button up your shirts!

Why, oh why must Tony Shalhoub always wear his shirts buttoned all the way up?

Out of East Asian men, Japanese men are hottest.
Out of Southeast Asian men, Filipino men are hottest.
Out of South Asian men, Punjabi men are hottest.

[quote=“914”]Out of East Asian men, Japanese men are hottest.
[/quote]

Really??? I find that they are too skinny for my taste. I think Taiwanese men are the hottest…but part of that is because of the Japanese inspired fashions… so I can kind of see where you come from.

To be quite honest, I can hardly imagine any men-loving person to stay in Asia for very long if s/he doesn’t like Asian men. That said, living in Asian doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t like foreign men…

[quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“914”]Out of East Asian men, Japanese men are hottest.
[/quote]

Really??? I find that they are too skinny for my taste. I think Taiwanese men are the hottest…but part of that is because of the Japanese inspired fashions… so I can kind of see where you come from.[/quote]
I find their face more aesthetically pleasing. I find their features are more defined (more shape, more rugged, less round) out of all East Asian men. Body, well, they’re on the skinny minnie side, but for eye candy, it’s Japanese men.

[quote=“914”][quote=“SuchAFob”][quote=“914”]Out of East Asian men, Japanese men are hottest.
[/quote]

Really??? I find that they are too skinny for my taste. I think Taiwanese men are the hottest…but part of that is because of the Japanese inspired fashions… so I can kind of see where you come from.[/quote]
I find their face more aesthetically pleasing. I find their features are more defined (more shape, more rugged, less round) out of all East Asian men. Body, well, they’re on the skinny minnie side, but for eye candy, it’s Japanese men.[/quote]

Have you tried any Japanese rugby players, rowers or members of the baseball team? Hard as rock abs, biceps and necks that would make the Rock envious. The only weak part would be their ass – nothing to hold on to. But I would have to say that Japanese men (or at least the ones I’ve known) are HOT!!! Highly testostoronic and very yummy. But if other Asian men would like to prove me wrong, I would be willing to take up the challenge. :smiley:

And that’s where the Punjabi men come in. :wink:

HK Hottie Alert: Roy Cheung

Hottie with a body.

I like Japanese men when they’re nice and submissive, as some of them are. It’s cute, and they can be very sincere about doing what’s right. Machismo is an instant turn-off and a lot of Asian men are more like sweet fresh-faced young boys.

Not being gay or female I’ll still have my five cents worth and say,

I admire their fashion sense. I’m somewhat of a tardy dresser.

I admire their hairlessness. I have hair on my chest and have to shave every day or else I look like Al Pacino… The hairy chest thing is the main reason I’ve never been swimming in Taiwan. Too self concious of all and sundry staring at the hairy waigouren… :blush: (Although, most Taiwanese girls I’ve dated have quite liked it, but maybe that’s just because it’s something different for them).

I like their friendliness hospitality. Buying beers and constantly wanting to kan bei at every available opportunity.

Nice guys all around… For all you girls (and some guys) who want to go for it, happy hunting. You could do a lot worse than Asian (and specifically Taiwanese) men.