Why We Love Asian Men

While I was in Taiwan, I didn’t much notice Asian men. Now that I’m back in the States, I gag at almost every white guy I see. :s

I suppose here in Taiwan, they are just called “men” :wink:

I think Asian guys have nice butts, much nicer than white guys. As far as attitude and personality goes … well, I’ll refrain from commenting … but you gotta work with what you’ve got I suppose … :smiley:

One thing I don’t like about Asian guys is their pubic hair … it’s just … weird

They always smell nice and don’t need to use deodorant even. Also I like guys with black hair & brown eyes, have never much liked blonde guys being a blonde myself. Opposites attract I guess :wink:

Oh my god. So true. My boy is always like “I smell bad” And I am always thinking “you have a smell?”

Oh my god. So true. My boy is always like “I smell bad” And I am always thinking “you have a smell?”[/quote]

You guys must have never ridden the MRT or a public bus during rush hour …

Yes. But I theorize that those cases have been months and months without a shower!!
I am also pretty sure that some of the girls on the MRT cannot tell the difference between bathwater and perfume.

Oh my god. So true. My boy is always like “I smell bad” And I am always thinking “you have a smell?”[/quote]

lol, but I think that is a self conscious thing, I came from Taiwan and it’s funny how I only started to use armpit deodorant after I came to the States. I think the only reason was because other people were using it (plus now it feels nice to have it dry all the time).

I just think they are sexy! Dark hair, smoldering eyes…Yum!

smoldering eyes…now THAT is a term that is new to me.

smoldering eye, hum… not all asian guy are moody, we can be sunny boys too (not me personally though).

Too bad they can’t all look like the guy in that pic … :s

smoldering eyes…now THAT is a term that is new to me.[/quote]

See:

[quote=“Rolling Stones in Dancing With Mr. D”]
One night I was dancin’ with a lady in black
Wearin’ black silk gloves and a black silk hat
She looked at me longin’ with black velvet eyes
She gazed at me strange all cunning and wise
Then I saw the flesh just fall off her bones
[color=red]The eyes in her skull was burning like coals[/color]
Lord, have mercy, fire and brimstone
I was dancin’ with Mrs. D.
[/quote]

Oh my god…who is that? We need a drool emoticon…

well, if you guys liked that, you might want to check out this thread in another forum

forum.japantoday.com/A_tribute_t … 262/tm.htm

56 pages of it… take your time, enjoy (I am male and the fact that I even know such a thread existed made me feel gay…).

[quote=“clee19821013”]well, if you guys liked that, you might want to check out this thread in another forum

56 pages of it… take your time, enjoy (I am male and the fact that I even know such a thread existed made me feel gay…).[/quote]

That’s ok, honey, if you’re cute you can come hang out with me and we can talk about your feelings! :wink: :rainbow:

[quote=“clee19821013”]well, if you guys liked that, you might want to check out this thread in another forum

56 pages of it… take your time, enjoy (I am male and the fact that I even know such a thread existed made me feel gay…).[/quote]

That thing took up way too much of my time last night. And I’m only halfway through! :blush:

shameless plug for a friend:

lovehkfilm.com/people/yin_terence.htm

[quote=“LittleBuddhaTW”][quote=“clee19821013”]well, if you guys liked that, you might want to check out this thread in another forum

That’s ok, honey, if you’re cute you can come hang out with me and we can talk about your feelings! :wink: :rainbow:[/quote]

ahhh, ok, clarification first, I am straight, not gay, ok :smiley:

I like the fact that most asian guys are shorter than I am :smiley: :smiley:

Make for going to the movies a lot nicer when you don’t have to view some blockhead in front of you…

But then I go with my buddy who is 202cm tall whilst I’m only 185cm tall…