Why we love Taiwanese girls

This may seem a little “all-knowing” since I’ve only posted here a handful of times. But I’ve been in Taiwan a year now and three years in Asia total, including two years in Korea, and I’d like to respond to a few comments made by long-times posters here, regarding relationships with Taiwanese girls.

In my humble opinion, I feel western guys are attraced to Asian girls for the very reason most negative posts point out: that they are sexually and mentally immature.

Maybe this had been discussed before now, but it turns me on that my 25-year-old Chinese girlfriend displays teenager-like personality traits from time to time. It’s simpley sexy to the nth degree!

I am certainly impressed with her openess. She has no inhibitions about her personality, and will quite openly tell me she likes this or that, and I instantly think of how cute it all is.

Not to mention the fact that her sexual life was miserable before we met. She had no idea sex could actually be fun and gratifying. And her adventurous appetite never ceases to amaze me. Most Western women, on the other hand, are more likely to act jaded, over confident and even superior in most regards that an Asian girl would never do.

Does this make any sense? :unamused:

I’ll admit it’s difficult to pin-point the reason why Asian girls in Taiwan and Korea drive me to distraction, but I certainly disagree that their so-called “immaturity” is a negative personality trait.

Oh god here we go again…Another homage to the stick figures with no souls…:raspberry: :rage: Truth be told, I am soo sick of reading about how ‘great’ these women are, and even more how much men like wonder need to let us,ie western women know. Wonder you sound as if you just discovered the 9th wonder of the world. Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just MAYBE this girl is good in bed because you simply have a connection with her and it works. That what you are bringing to the relationship is being reflected back to you? You don’t have all the bs and barriers that you had previously in the west and also feel more confident here because people don’t relate to you in a certain manner as well as you don’t operate thru those frames[of mind]?
Mind you I don’t care what race you choose to lay your lord of thunder down with. But to say that :

is ludicrous [sp]. Western women aren’t jaded, and yes some are over confident[trying to get your attention, possibly?] or superior[what ever that means], you have to look at the background of the culture to see where a woman gets her cues of what it might mean to be a sexual being. In the west, women are dealing with power. In the east, women are praised for being childlike in behavior, and not pushing the envelope. If that’s your kick, then by all means go for what you know.

But spare us the

Your reasoning is so shallow.

I like Taiwanese girls because they’re so fucking good looking.

Brian

wait until you break up and the crying, mind games and stalking starts, then let us know how great taiwanese women are. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“wonder”]In my humble opinion, I feel western guys are attracted to Asian girls for the very reason most negative posts point out: that they are sexually and mentally immature.

Maybe this had been discussed before now, but it turns me on that my 25-year-old Chinese girlfriend displays teenager-like personality traits from time to time. It’s simpley sexy to the nth degree![/quote]
I understand what you’re saying, but you should realize that this gets old very quickly. FYI, there are a lot of women out there (some of them even young) who don’t act like schoolgirls, who have all kinds of life experience and are still infinitely sexy. I and many of my friends are married to them. To be honest, I had given up on a long-term relationship with a Taiwanese woman before I met my spouse, just because most of the ones I was meeting (bars and pubs) were as you described. I was bored. Thank God, they’re not all like that!

You paint western women with a pretty broad brush also. :s There are some very sexy, stimulating, non-jaded western women in Taipei. I know - they come to our Happy Hours. Nothing is quite as simple and easy as you depict it. But thanks for posting, and welcome to Forumosa. :rainbow:

I am offended by Namahottie

Taiwanese girls…hmmm…wouldn’t know about them.

Now Taiwanese women, now those I can respect and deal with.

:s You’re referring to Taiwanese women as stick figures with no souls? You realize that many of us are married to these “stick figures with no souls”, right? Considering the context of your point, I’m dismayed by your words. :frowning:

I like Taiwanese girls because I couldn’t get any back home.

[/stereotype]

[quote=“Tetsuo”]I like Taiwanese girls because I couldn’t get any back home.

[/stereotype][/quote]

I think she should buy a vibrator and read Charisma Man

karatethejapaneseway.com/books_o … a_man.html

[quote=“Tetsuo”]I like Taiwanese girls because I couldn’t get any back home.

[/stereotype][/quote]

I couldn’t get any Taiwanese girls back home either, but that’s primarily because there aren’t any in Maine. :wink:

Apart from the fact that so many Taiwanese girls have charming faces, warmly flashing eyes, extraordinarily sexy lips, fine glossy hair, silky skin, lilting voices, sweet natures, unsurpassable man-pleasing skills, and irresistibly luscious, well-proportioned bodies with perfectly lovely boobs, adorably firm little butts, and gorgeously slender legs, there

Namahottie, I sincerely hope you meet my wife at one of these happy hours and that you make mention of your ridiculous stereotype above. I guarantee that she will tear you a new arsehole in very short order – in English, and probably with far better arguments than yours.
No, in fact, she probably wouldn’t. She’d more likely just roll her eyes and think to herself “What a stupid cow.” Note: Not “what a stupid American cow,” just “what a stupid cow.”
I bet you’re not like that at all, but you sure can’t tell that from some of your posts.

Nice negative stereotyping from our crusader for racial equality.

Is this what wonder meant by Western women acting jaded?

Dear Nammahottie,

Don’t hate the players, hate the game. :wink:

Wait a minute, I thought western guys, and guys in general, were attracted to girls from ALL continents. I know I am.

Your question really is, why are western guys attracted to a higher percentage of Asian girls than western girls.

Can’t speak for all western guys, but I think I have a handle on what Americans think. American guys prefer Asian girls because American women (and men of course) are:

1. fat
  2. aggressive and defensive at once
  3. paranoid (see #2)
  4. unsophisticated
  5. lacking culture
  6. arrogant

On a very superficial level, the fact is, if you walk into a bar, restaurant, or classroom in Taiwan, at least 60% of the female students are going to be, if not outright knockouts, really good looking. In the US, you’d be lucky to hit 5%. It’s just a fact. On the whole, they’re sexier. It’s a physical thing.

It’s all pretty simple, really.

1 Like

I like Taiwanese girls because I’m a dirty old man. Why are there so many fit birds here? The Stunner to Munter Ratio is huuuuge. Not like Newcastle at all.

(Wasn’t Face Without a Soul a Status Quo song ? Not that I, er, oops :blush: )

(They also did Pictures of Matchstick Men. With or without souls I can’t remember)

Well not 2 Taiwanese women I have met have ben alike, some thin, some amply padded, some nice, some horrible…

It has been something different in every one.

Don’t forget, there’s one other big factor at play here:

Guys who find Asian women ugly aren’t likely to move to Asia. Which kinda screws up the numbers.

As for the men that got sooo defensive when i said

[quote]Oh god here we go again…Another homage to the stick figures with no souls[/quote].

Why run to the defensive? Actually the reason I used the raspberry next to it was to show,…I"M BEING SARDONIC…as well as bitting off Carrie in a Sex and the City episode, when she is talking about Big’s new wife…

I can see in Maoman’s case and some others, I have met several taiwanese women who are well rounded. But where I have a problem is how on this board, there has been subtle and not so subtle bashing of western women. We tend to get the token comments of how we are blah blah blah but it doesn’t really make up for the fact that this is a attitude that is heavily fed into.

Funkymonkey wrote:

[quote]
Don’t hate the players, hate the game.[/quote]
Aint that the truth. :notworthy: :bravo: :bravo:
Yea I hate the game, when I have to hear how I(as a western woman,not personal) don’t measure up again to another western man’s ideal of what a woman should be like,which is soooo crazy!!! Have you guys ever really read a woman’s magazine, and listened to our conversations, espcially when we are having problems with you guys in the relationship!!!..I just laugh and think it could be Karma, and I get to see what men have been dealing with. But wonder, has to realise that this aint the Man show, and some of us are tired of hearing about that. Like I said in my earlier post, if that’s your flava the BY ALL MEANS go for it, but some guys here, get all this attention for the first time, and lose their minds. IMAO, I believe that what ever you are, believe and do is what you bring to the relationship is what the relationship is going to be. Race is just an element, and once that all wears off you get to the ‘real deal’. It may sound all “wax on/wax off” but I think some older people will agree with me.

Sandman wrote:

[quote]Namahottie, I sincerely hope you meet my wife at one of these happy hours and that you make mention of your ridiculous stereotype above. I guarantee that she will tear you a new arsehole in very short order – in English, and probably with far better arguments than yours.
No, in fact, she probably wouldn’t. She’d more likely just roll her eyes and think to herself “What a stupid cow.” Note: Not “what a stupid American cow,” just “what a stupid cow.”
I bet you’re not like that at all, but you sure can’t tell that from some of your posts.[/quote]

Im soo glad that you would be interested in ‘enlighting’ me by having your wife tear me a new arse in english. That comes across as you are parading your prized work…Good job sandman. Remember what ever you think of my posts is what you BRING to it.