Why would a foreigner want a dog?

That was just a little added fuel for the conversation, call it speculation as to why some other foreigners have dogs. I don’t actually let him lick my balls.

I don’t like the taste of nutsweat on his breath when we kiss.

Which reminds me that I forgot to add a reason for owning a dog in my original post.

J. Any animal that likes to sniff my crotch rot can’t be too bad.

Lock up your pets (and Japanese schoolgirls) - Stragbasher is in town!!!

[quote=“Tigerman”]I brought Dofu home almost two years ago. I always had dogs and I wanted my son to know the pleasure of unqualified love and trust that a dog provides… and I wanted one too.

I researched some different breeds and found one (breed) that was not too large for our relatively small space and which could adapt easily to our lifestyles (my boy’s, my wife’s and mine).

So far, its been everything and more than I had hoped for. My boy and Dofu get along like the best of friends. Dofu waits on the balcony every day at the same time for my boy to return from school and greets him enthusiastically. Dofu greets each of us enthusiastically. Its a pretty nice feeling to come home to a being so thoroughly and sincerely delighted to see me.

My boy feeds and walks Dofu every day, and plays with Dofu all the time. My boy is a very gentle soul, but having Dofu has still afforded me opportunities to discuss with my boy the need to treat animals with respect and kindness. Having Dofu has given my boy a reason to be responsible. Having Dofu has also taught my boy what it means to worry about some being that you care about.

Caring for a dog is a wonderful experience. I highly recommend the same for everyone.[/quote]

Damm. that was absolutely the most beautiful thing I have read in a long time…thanks

Yes, that’s all well and good but why would a dog want a foreigner?