Wife swapping a new trend?

youbeauty.com/relationships/ … ng-Happens

Cant judge but i suppose if one has been married for upteen years and doesnt want to divorce for various reasons but still wants to explore other partners.

But i vote CREEPY.

What vote you ?

well i aint swappin !

It works for some people. Why worry your head about it if you’re not one of those people?

His wife may have other ideas. :laughing:

ha no, just havin some fun (as usual)

Wouldn’t a second wife be more logical given our cultural environment here?

Well, not that I am considering such things myself. Nah.
Well, there is however this still-virgin 30-ish lady in my office who always searches a guy and no-one of the locals want here (too big breasts I guess) and she looks stunning and wife suggested…
Not sure if that is a test though. :blush:

There was a funny article in the China Post the other day (I think it was tommy525 who flagged it up) about some crook who fled from China to Taiwan, with his wife and family in tow, and installed himself (presumably with the family) at his mistress’s house. Bad move, IMO. He’d be safer in jail.

[quote]Well, not that I am considering such things myself. Nah.
Well, there is however this still-virgin 30-ish lady in my office who always searches a guy and no-one of the locals want here (too big breasts I guess) and she looks stunning and wife suggested…
Not sure if that is a test though. :blush:[/quote]
Have you considered that your wife might be gay? :smiley:

Anyway, as tsukinodeynatsu said, if you ain’t interested, I don’t really see what the problem is. It’s got to be safer than picking up random strangers in bars, anyway.

I agree, I tried wife swapping once but the Ferrari Dealer wasn’t interested. :no-no:

[quote=“finley”]
Have you considered that your wife might be gay? :smiley:[/quote]

Yeah, I was reminded of Ross and his threesome in friends.

[quote=“tommy525”]Cant judge but i suppose if one has been married for upteen years and doesnt want to divorce for various reasons but still wants to explore other partners.

But i vote CREEPY.

What vote you ?[/quote]

It happens a lot more than people realize. Couples who do it have more solid relationships than average.

Doing it because you don’t want a divorce or are unsatisfied with your current spouse/partner? That’s an excellent recipe for divorce.

I agree, I tried wife swapping once but the Ferrari Dealer wasn’t interested. :no-no:[/quote]

Quite so ! While a car payment may be only sixty months a WIFE payment is for life :slight_smile:

[quote=“bob_honest”]there is however this still-virgin 30-ish lady in my office who always searches a guy and no-one of the locals want here (too big breasts I guess) and she looks stunning and wife suggested…
Not sure if that is a test though. :blush:[/quote]

IT’S A TRAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Hey give me her email. Maybe I can find someone for her? :slight_smile:

I guess the moment I would invite her in there would be all kinds of thing happening. Pre-installed cameras turning itself on, food auto-poising itself. Gotta be careful when being married to a Taiwanese engineer girl.