Wife using the witness didn't sign illegal marriage excuse to challenge marriage legality and win quickly

How long have you been here? First thingh I learned from actual Taiwanese business people was that negotiations start AFTER you sign the contract. Haven’t you noticed that you sign something and immediately they start with ammendments and mei panfa this and meipanfa that?! :rant:

As to work, my Taiwanese friends tell me most peope do not go care about signing contracts at work because MOST contracts are illegal.

As to careful, it is not just double wrap/better get fixed like a tomcat. The emotional part, man, that cannot be fixed.

Almost five years, but essentially at the same job the whole time. Most of what I know about how other companies run here is through gossip. :sweat_smile:

Emotions can be a pain for sure, but I don’t put all my eggs in one basket emotionally anymore with girls. That is, I’m not the kind of gamma male guy to stay in an abusive relationship. There are plenty of fish in the sea!

Not so much “illegal” as “filled with illegal content”. When they’re not even honest about the name of the company, that’s a bad sign, but the contract still exists. You just need to keep enough evidence to prove the actual situation.

@Winston_Smith, I meant she and Jean-Paul actually treated their marriage as a contract (or said they did), so that should solve the problem you cited of people not treating it as a contract.

What’s the matter, her negotiating skills would have been too much for you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

As one of the few men apparently who’ve noticed that the most important financial contract most men ever enter into is deliberately not available in written form I doubt de Beauvoir would have out-negotiated me. If she indeed brought an attitude to the negotiating table that men are prey to be caught though it would have been a very short negotiation.