Wikileaks strikes again

This time they’ve released the Secret Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement that is between twelve countries to NZ, Mexican, Chilean, US and Australian news media.

Here’s the link: http://wikileaks.org/tpp/

It’s pretty long but I got a general gist of it through reading what multiple news agencies are saying about it.

I got the general impression that the US were highly influenced by the effects it would have on their entertainment and pharmaceutical companies and were bullying out countries, like NZ, who still regards access to cheaper, generic medicines important.

They’re also wanting to patent animals and plants and allowing “diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical methods for the treatment of humans or animals” to be patented. I just don’t think this would really be beneficial to us humans that don’t own these patents or are CEOs of these big companies. Patents by large do not encourage or protect innovation, they do just the opposite.

note: I’m not extremely well-versed in international politics, I may be gotten the wrong impression on some things. Correct me if I’m wrong but don’t jump down my throat.

Theres a good article I was reading here. US-China Relations and the Geopolitics of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPPA)

China is not a party to this agreement, nor is Taiwan. I believe if China views the agreement as a means for the US to exert more influence over S.E. Asia, then I would agree with the articles suggestion that China will try to forge an agreement of its own, which excludes the US. Taiwan I think will do whatever the Chinese do, even if they wanted to enter the TPPA, or could persuade the electorate it was in the best interests of the country, if China was building an alliance of countries to counter the TPPA, China opposition to Taiwans inclusion would be fierce. That seems to be the direction China is headed, from the article.

Just saw this:

Wikileaks just dumped all of their files online. Everything from Hillary Clinton’s emails, McCains being guilty, Vegas shooting done by an FBI sniper, Steve Jobs HIV letter, in PedoPodesta, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran, Bilderberg, CIA agents arrested for rape, WHO pandemic. Happy Digging! Here you go, please read and pass it on… Index of /file/… These are Clinton’s emails: Index of /file/clinton-emails/

Index file! Index of /file/

Nothing there about Russia? Imagine that!

1 Like

Hmm…

My phone can’t open that file. Interesting that it is finally dripping out, though. Drip drip!

1 Like

I don’t even dare open it. Don’t want to get infected with something nasty…

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, then!

May consider opening on my work computer… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This sounds like a greatest hits of fringe conspiracy theories, so I’ll take a big pass, thanks. Besides, secret documents about Steve Jobs having AIDS? From who?? That doesn’t even make sense. He definitely didn’t (his terrible decisions about his pancreatic cancer treatment is well documented), but even if he did… so what? Is this trying to turn back the clock to the 1980s and stigmatize those who have it? Are the tin foil crowd not aware that treatments can basically keep the rich alive until they die of natural causes (see Magic Johnson)?

The stuff about Podesta is thoroughly debunked pizza gate nonsense (which also paints him as a cannibal), and the Vegas shooter stuff is similar bullshit. If that shooting was intended to tighten gun control, it sure didn’t have much of an effect (wouldn’t it be easier just to buy off Congress). Not surprised you believe all of it unquestioningly, though.

2 Likes

Missed the part where he says he believes it all unquestioningly… :thinking:

4 Likes

Why else would he be posting it? Maybe I’m prejudging but @cake is pretty well known for believing in, let’s say, “alternate theories” about pretty much every official narrative. Sometimes that’s warranted, but often not and occasionally it’s dangerous (such as the rumor campaign about Podesta being a cannibalistic pedo).

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

Prejudging based on strong precedent, then. I’m sure he will let us know himself which of these theories he believes. @cake, the floor is yours.

Why bother paying? We’ve already got the modern NRA and their band of tacticool crusaders for that.

An estimate vs a guess :wink:

1 Like

Yes, I will go through each and every file from the Wikileaks list for you and any other complicity theorists.
More chance of you admitting the shots were not safe and effective.

Okay, waiting for you. Let us know when you’re done. :popcorn:

1 Like

I predict that when there is enough corroborating evidence for any of these claims to be taken seriously, there will be a retroactive claim. All the rest will be quietly forgotten :wink:

1 Like

A bit like helicopters being blown out of the sky with no video evidence, and trusting the words of world leaders claims they were.
And was Chelsea Manning sent to prison for leaking claims?
Is Assange really in prison and wanted in the US for leaking conspiracy theories?

Yes, new conspiracy theories are needed because all the old ones came true.

people-of-earth-blink-twice

3 Likes