Will March Come in Like a Lamb and Go out Like a Lion?

Actually, a rise of 3 degrees Centigrade will be vastly beneficial for the developed nations of the world, much less so for the developing world. But that is NOT the point. Please use global warming theories to account for today’s cold weather preferably in pompous language that excites with its millenarian chiliastic (redundancy alert but poetic license please) phophesies. Doom will come to those who do not repent and sacrifice their SUV at the altar of mindless genuflecting before Mother Earth.

March will come in like a guppy and go out like a turbot.

March will come in like a sleeping spider monkey, and go out like a tribe of shit-flinging Mandrill baboons. lock your SUV doors.

Here’s one for you. ddtonline.com/articles/2007/ … mnsx10.txt Woodrow Wilkins isn’t buying it, although conceding [quote]Granted, the experts know a great deal more about climate changes than I do.[/quote]

But might qualify as meeting your challenge by saying [quote]Even here in the Deep South, we’ve been getting predictions of snow at a time of year that normally offers previews of spring.

But what do I know? The global science community says we’re doomed because the earth is hotter and we humans caused it.
[/quote]

And his reasoning here is flawless [quote]Sorry, but I just don’t believe humans have are smart enough to manipulate the weather like that. To not only prevent an ice age but also make the planet hotter than it was before The Great Cooling, and to do it in just 32 years on a planet estimated to be 4.5 billion years old?

If the knowledge and technology of the 1970s, '80s and '90s gave us the means to do that, by now we should have mastered the art of eliminating baseball rain delays. And tornados? Hurricanes? They’d never happen[/quote]

Lets see, that would be similar to if a teenage kid has the smarts to smoke and catch cancer, they should have the intelligence to cure it as well?

Rainy, dreary weather. Global warming is to blame…

March will come in like a marsupial and go out like a monotreme.

I don’t care what you suckers think, but I’m going to buy land in the Antarctic.

Fred Smith, you can have the Arctic, but don’t blame me if when it melts away, there’s nothing but water underneath.

But it will be fresh water and given that global warming is going to dry up the rest of the planet, I will make a fortune and build myself a floating Xanadu from where I will toke my opium pipe while charging lascivious rates for my fresh water all while polar bears drown and women weep and children wail. I will have them contort themselves in ridiculous positions and postures while guffawing or waving them away with a dismissive hand all to starve in the world that will no longer see green plants growing without fish and where all bike paths in suburban San Francisco have burned due to the heat that was caused (sing along with me here this is the refrain)

Because of global warming!

Everybody forgets about Norway (Mine!), which is rising at 9cm per century due to isostatic rebound…Scotland is too. no catastrophic seawater inundation here. Ah yes, lovely Bergen or Dundee in the spring, the wind in the swaying palms.

So can you prepurchase beachfront property?

So can you prepurchase beachfront property?[/quote]

Sure, why not? Have a competent Geophysicist do a gravity survey before you buy… I’m sure that most 21st century estate agents will have one on retainer. That will give you a better read on where the shoreline will be over time. You could probably take a 300 level geology field methods course and then do a DIY survey, but good gravimeters are still quite expensive, and it’s not like your local B+Q will carry them.

mssu.edu/seg-vm/pict0665.html

Cool night…sunny Morning.

The start of another lovely day!

More rainy dreary weather. This has NEVER happened in March before. Clearly, something is wrong with the world. Global warming is to blame.

I blame algore.

[quote=“Salvatore Armani”]

Sure, why not? Have a competent Geophysicist do a gravity survey before you buy… I’m sure that most 21st century estate agents will have one one retainer. That will give you a better read on where the shoreline will be over time. You could probably take a 300 level geology field methods course and then do a DIY survey, but good gravimeters are still quite expensive, and it’s not like your local B+Q will carry them.

mssu.edu/seg-vm/pict0665.html[/quote]

So we can start the “Tyc00n-Armani” Future Beachfront Property Company. Mark out the “50 year” and “100” year plots which are expected to mature by that time. Seek government approval, and start selling the land now at a generous discount.

There are currently no competitors in the market (as far as I am aware).

Our marketing strategy could be “Buy top future real-estate for your Grandchildren”.

Damn. The printer is NOT working AGAIN. This never happened before. Global warming is to blame and that is why I stubbed my toe too. Damn this global warming. Why doesn’t Bush do something about it?

[quote=“Tyc00n”][quote=“Salvatore Armani”]

Sure, why not? Have a competent Geophysicist do a gravity survey before you buy… I’m sure that most 21st century estate agents will have one one retainer. That will give you a better read on where the shoreline will be over time. You could probably take a 300 level geology field methods course and then do a DIY survey, but good gravimeters are still quite expensive, and it’s not like your local B+Q will carry them.

mssu.edu/seg-vm/pict0665.html[/quote]

So we can start the “Tyc00n-Armani” Future Beachfront Property Company. Mark out the “50 year” and “100” year plots which are expected to mature by that time. Seek government approval, and start selling the land now at a generous discount.

There are currently no competitors in the market (as far as I am aware).

Our marketing strategy could be “Buy top future real-estate for your Grandchildren”.[/quote]

We could sell our children’s water, too. Speaking of which, here’s a map of Fred’s water world. I get Norway and Scotland (looookin’ Good, eh?) because I called it. Fuck Florida anyway… nothing but a bunch of newlyweds and nearlydeads. It looks like that pesky New Orleans is gone too. Nice big bite out of Pakistan, and Bangladesh went glug glug.

I may have to work this weekend. Clearly, global warming is to blame. Why doesn’t Bush do something like European governments are? Why they talk and talk and hold meeting after meeting and they sign statements and ratify important treaties and even set up important carbon-trading systems that don’t work and have fallen into disuse. THAT should count for something shouldn’t it? At least, they are talking about doing something and they have important photographs of their leaders in great efforts to meet to talk about doing something. Why can’t Bush?

The weather is bad today. Raining. Global warming is to blame. And it is causing an increase in the number of pirates as well. When are we going to do something about this crucial problem?

and now one of the cooler Aprils that I have ever experienced in Taiwan. I mean we hear so much about global warming. When it is going to start? I am tired of cold weather.