Will she ever come back?

Believe it or not, I just got dumped by my Taiwanese g/friend. Naturally, I want her back right away, but that’s not gonna happen. (My fault really. no other girl was involved, just “other” stuff). She did say that after a few months she re-consider things. Is it likely for her a Taiwanese girl to return to an old boyfriend? Has it happened to anybody? I messed up a bit, but I’m trying to make amends.
Thx.

I returned to an old GF once for a quick encore.

That said, it sounded like a bit of face giving on the way out of the door - before she slammed it closed for good.

Hard to say, as I don’t know you and don’t know her.

[quote=“dolph”]Believe it or not, I just got dumped by my Taiwanese g/friend. Naturally, I want her back right away, but that’s not gonna happen. (My fault really. no other girl was involved, just “other” stuff). She did say that after a few months she re-consider things. Is it likely for her a Taiwanese girl to return to an old boyfriend? Has it happened to anybody? I messed up a bit, but I’m trying to make amends.
Thx.[/quote]

Just go psycho xiansheng on her…

relax, dolph, it’ll wear off in a bit.

It’s probably over. How long were you with this girl?

Let it go. You don’t want to be with someone who left you once. Chin up, and find someone who doesn’t ‘need time’.

Buck up! There are plenty more fish in the sea, sonny! :grandpa:

FAce saving way to let you go nicely it seems??

My last Taiwan GF who busted up with me asked me how much time I need, but pointed out the end result will not change.

[quote=“tommy525”]FAce saving way to let you go nicely it seems??

My last Taiwan GF who busted up with me asked me how much time I need, but pointed out the end result will not change.[/quote]

Yeah, but that was you, wasn’t it?

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“tommy525”]FAce saving way to let you go nicely it seems??

My last Taiwan GF who busted up with me asked me how much time I need, but pointed out the end result will not change.[/quote]

Yeah, but that was you, wasn’t it?[/quote]

Yes every case is different

[quote=“tommy525”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“tommy525”]FAce saving way to let you go nicely it seems??

Yeah, but that was you, wasn’t it?[/quote]

Yes every case is different[/quote]

Hey! I thought you had me on Ignore!! WTF??

[quote=the chief]

Hey! I thought you had me on Ignore!! WTF??[/quote]

Dont worry you made the list !! :slight_smile: But this way I can have selective hearing, and only respond when i want to :beatnik:

NEVER, EVER GO BACK - girls, jobs, whatever - just move on

I agree.

You dump and get dumped for a reason. Never look back or you will never find someone better for you. It’s a buffet out there! Grab a plate, see what you like!

NEXT!

I agree.

You dump and get dumped for a reason. Never look back or you will never find someone better for you. It’s a buffet out there! Grab a plate, see what you like!

NEXT![/quote]

Easy for you to say, bub.
What if the “plate” one wants is on the whole 'nother side of the ocean engaged to be married to a fellow Son of Abraham of whom one’s inveterately fond, huh?
What do you say to that one, smart guy?

Fuckin Samoans…

Well, it’s not the “plate’s” fault that it wants to load up on some bagel and lox.

Fuckin’ Albertans.

[quote=“914”]Well, it’s not the “plate’s” fault that it wants to load up on some bagel and lox.

Fuckin’ Albertans.
[/quote]

I’ll think of you when my hands are all soaped up and I’m doing the dishes…

Actually I was trying to figure out something about asking if you were a meat, dairy, or chametz plate, but it was just getting too filthy, even for me…

I’m a vegie.

Honestly, the Son of Abraham is a bad Jew. He eats pork. No yamulka. WTF? And here I was thinking, I’ma convert fo tha bay-bay!

Then you crash the wedding of course, or just congratulate her.

Then you crash the wedding of course, or just congratulate her.[/quote]

Doot do do do do doot do do do…