Will she ever come back?

[quote]Believe it or not, I just got dumped by my Taiwanese g/friend. Naturally, I want her back right away, but that’s not gonna happen. (My fault really. no other girl was involved, just “other” stuff). She did say that after a few months she re-consider things. Is it likely for her a Taiwanese girl to return to an old boyfriend? Has it happened to anybody? I messed up a bit, but I’m trying to make amends.
Thx.[/quote]
Maybe her reason for breaking up with you was just the pure fact that she wanted you to realize that you should treat her better/not do the “other” stuff [whatever it means]. That doesn’t mean she can’t come back to you. People come back together all the time. The question is, do you really want it? If she was really special to you… then you can try and get her back. If not then you move on and look for someone else, who’d fit to you better. :wink:

My old man says its always better to be with someone than not. They all make you miserable but its still somehow better than being alone ---- I think he needs help!

That is hard to believe. A Taiwanese chick dumping you? I mean, like, we’re foreigners 'n shit…

My friend said she never goes back to her ex-boyfriends, even though they are foreigners n shit…

My ex-wife wanted me back and then went psycho when I didn’t want anythng to do with her. Had to get a restraining order against her.

The one I want back wants nothing to do with me…

The last one was one I stopped seeing about 2 years ago, just couldn’t take her moodiness every month and then the act that would have to be played out after a weekend of fighting… Got back together 6 months or so ago, by a forwarded junk email that led to some chattng and then a movie, but ended again about a month ago for the same reason as the first time it ended. Kind of tired of those games.

no she wont… go remake ur life

Noooooo. No no no. No. Well, yes to him needing help, but no to the rest of it.

I’ve been miserable alone, doing it to myself, and I’ve been miserable with someone making me miserable.

The old line about “no one can torture you like you torture yourself”?

Straight bullshit.

I had one girl I was living with and subsequently had to remove from my life because of her lunaticary almost exactly two years ago; one such instance of madness was when she contacted my entire family and told them I was molesting her five year old daughter, who she constantly had me babysitting for. She also mentioned something about me raping her and my engaging in a variety of other highly illegal, and yet somehow not as socially disdainable, activities. The grounds for this was simply that I couldn’t take any more of her bullshit (I literally paid people to move her stuff out - paid for a truck - straight sent her packing) and she wanted to get even.

But, just imagine your grandmother getting that call. Suddenly the shit you do on your own to make your life suck really doesn’t seem so bad, does it? I could drive my motorcycle off a bridge into a filthy Taiwan canal and do less damage to myself than that crazy bitch did to me.

I heard of a dude here in Taiwan who broke up with a girl who then called the five-oh yapping on about him being a drug trafficker; they busted into his place, found a roach, and he spent two months in jail. Ah, urban legends…

There are plenty of people who you can include in your life that can make it infinitely worse than it ever could be with you on your own, completely screwing things up yourself. Be thankful when you break up and discover they’re not one of the psychos; then go back to screwing up your life yourself, because now there’s no one left to blame…

Love hurts as the song goes.