Will Taiwanese wines ever make it?

¿You get insulted by decent, but not by plonk?

2 Likes

Decent is an insult.

Plonk is just heartbreaking.

2 Likes

For me, wine is just about the only alcohol that I actually like. I can’t stand beer. I can drink hard liquor like vodka and whisky but only if it’s mixed in a cocktail. However, I really enjoy the taste of a nice merlot or syrah, especially when paired with good Italian food :yum:

1 Like

There are a bunch of wineries in Changhua county’s Erlin district, such as this one:

https://www.lhtopwine.com/

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, man. Definitely on my list for next time that I head to the Central area. Did you have the chance to try any of them? Any insights? :eyes:

1 Like

No. Red wine gives me a headache. I think it’s the tannins.

1 Like

Please, for the love of every fake god bowed down to, never include Changhua with anything fine again. Unless your talking about air and/or water cobntamination particle size, then it just aint right…

2 Likes

In Changhua, we have the finest particles money can buy. :sunglasses:

1 Like

How can we pay you to keep them to yourselves?

Increase demand by restricting the supply?

Ok great. Please start restricting ASAP. The entire globe will chip in for bulk orders of negative Changhua air export services.

1 Like

Like coffee I don’t think Taiwan is ever going to be a big producer of wine

1 Like

Yeah, people were a bit upset that I didn’t drink wine.

Italy actually makes really good beer with local breweries, a bit of a hidden gem overshadowed by the wine.

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

The most polluted area of Changhua is Ershui, Erlin is perfectly fine.

1 Like

Indeed

You just write I can drink cocktails.

2 Likes

No, it’s the histamines.

1 Like

Other things high in histamines don’t give me headaches though. I’m sticking with my theory.