Will the US ever recover from this election

Of course not. I don’t want ideologues in the SC. I want rational, liberal-leaning justices who will preserve rights such as speech, same-sex marriage, church/state separation, and abortion, not to mention all our other rights. I want a liberal-leaning Congress to help the country advance into the 21st century and deal with real problems like global warming.

Not dictatorship. Dictatorship is illiberal.

By a strange coincidence, all the places that people want to live are places with restrictive immigration policies.

I’m sure if the smug set really want to leave the country, they’d have no problem emigrating to Cuba.

1 Like

“Our guys aren’t ideologues; they’re rational. Yours are irrational ideologues.”

…and that’s a good thing.

So many people out in the streets protesting Trump’s win. You lost the election, people…suck it up! What are they protesting against? Democracy?

1 Like

A little extra onion always helps in times like this.

The upside is, every time I’ve fucked up at work today I just say I’m real upset about the election. It works like a damn, everyone goes “Of course, I understand”

Shift from what now?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/asia-shares-rebound-trump-turnaround-astonishes-004057955.html

My friend said he really voted Trump just to vote against Hilary.

I was the opposite.

Both of us hated the choices.

This election made America more divided and hateful.

Friends became enemies.

I don’t think Don Duck will win a second term.

The Dem party lost this one every which way it could.

The presidency , the house and the senate.

The reps can now table and pass any law it wants just about.

The media made the nation more divided. Trump if you followed him cares deeply about the inner cities and has been tied to efforts to support black communities. He will do more for the black community than Obama ever did. 4years from now we can see if he manages to win over support from the black community, but they really don’t owe much to the Democracts. If he wins that demographic, the dems are dead in the water.

2 Likes

Take a deep breath and dehitlerize.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/152998516891/the-de-hitlerization-of-your-brain

Hitler was a European leader. I bet he got called Hitler a lot. But then, who doesn’t?

1 Like

Personally, I’d have concluded the message with:“Like he’s the President of Qatar, Saudi Arabia or something”, but his comment made me expel more air from my nose than usual.

1 Like

Certain people who’ve gotten used to thinking of themselves as the US incarnate will never recover:

The feeling is mutual.

1 Like

Just look at how open minded they are.

1 Like

A nice, friendly open letter from a Deplorable to the SJW crowd:

1 Like

According to Raoul Pal, there is going to be a recession within 12 months.

TL;DR Since 1900, every two term president has been followed by a president who has faced a recession within twelve months of taking office.

Also, LOL at this retarded message that appeared as I started replying. I imagined some sort of beta male, safe space seeking, uptalking creature saying this to me:

"Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 20% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?"

LOL

I NEED A SAFE SPACE.

1 Like

This be called the blowhard echo thread…har har. Get a room!

Did you mean to say a “safe space” ?
:grin:

1 Like

Nah I meant get a room so you can hump each other :joy: