Will there be pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks this year?

I have largely avoided Starbucks for much of its existence, but that drink, and a drinking chocolate they offered in wintery climates some 11 years ago are/were compelling.

2 Likes

Take a piece of cloth or a tea egg (filter) add spices and hang in your beer to infuse, 5 minutes. take out, drink beer.

Too much work :yawning_face:

1 Like

Some people wont stand up to turn off a light switch, dont waste your breathe. Let them pay 3x too much :slight_smile: call it a lazy tax. To be honest, i am also sometimes ok to pay the lazy tax.

Pumpkin spice latte is available now at SB

6 Likes

wahhhhhh thank you !!!

75折 (25% off) your PSL via Foodpanda, I think through the end of October. (I saw it on the app and didn’t look very closely…)

3 Likes

Yeah! Foodpanda promo & discount available in October.

1 Like

Do people actually order hot beverages via scooter delivery?

It’s available for pick up too

1 Like

I presumed. I was just surprised they would deliver hot cups of liquid. Seems like an easy spill, get cold type situation. Guess thats why they make the big bucks. I was surprised when you mentioned that haha. But makes sense, why wouldnt they?

I got mine today and they are also giving this cat cookie

1 Like

Does starbucks serve their drinks in non disposable cups/mugs yet? In house of course. This has always been a mystery to me given their high prices and sens of pride, then serve in a ton of wasteful unhealthy packaging that gets thrown away 10 mins later.

If they offer proper cups (not disposable garbage) i want to give them another try :slight_smile:

1 Like

They did before the lockdown. Not sure about now though.

1 Like

Cheers. Ya i noticed lots of places during lockdown got to fire the dishwasher and justify disposables. I have been eating at home and lot recebtly because thevplaces i liked are refusing to go back to washing.

Going to try out the starbucks when we go to the city tomorrow, see if they have the pumpkin spice here and some normal cups :slight_smile:

1 Like

So pumpkin latte has no pumpkin.
Ok…Learning something new.

Sounds like you can stick some chai or cardamon/cinnamon/ginger in your coffee and be good to go.

So many places doing this even for indoor dining. Drives me crazy. Excuses after excuse to be lazy .

3 Likes

Yup, those work good too. The pumpkin pie spice, is aspice used to flavor the pumpkin for pies. I feel so useful and edumacated now haha.

But ya, pumpkin pie spice matches starch and sweet and creamy type things. Add some to a taro milk and such things, also works quite well!

2 Likes

I’ve been recently and no.

1 Like