Will you absolutely accept the results of this election?

He was a dictator wannabe. He had to settle for lots of executive orders.

Your new lad Trumpsky is a feckin embarrassment and he hasn’t even started yet!

He’s actually siding with the enemy.
Incredible stuff.

Here’s all you lot for years about Benghazi this , birther shite that.

Look what it gets you. You think your agencies , military or foreign affairs departments will trust your new president?

I’ll start a thread on this strange new respect for McCarthyism when I have a free moment.

Well, it’s been certified. Their only options now are assassination attempts and secession. Wouldn’t put it past them.

They’re actually talking assassination…

LOL These people. The meltdowns are the best part of Trump getting elected.

Four years of this = awesome.

Isn’t there kind of a line of inheritance, so to speak? Wouldn’t the Speaker of the House become the new president?

They’d probably find a way to put Hillary in charge, some sort of “Presidency by proximity” because she arrived second.

A theory that explains a great deal:

Plan A was for Bubbette to win the election. There was no Plan B.

Way to prepare for contingencies, guys. And you actually think you’re fit to govern?

(By the way, this illustrates why I don’t have a “plan” for Taiwan independence.)

Wow, there I was worried I wasn’t getting enough Fox News tinfoil-hat conspiracy theories, but then here’s your post!

3 Likes

Do tell me your theory to account for all this.

goes to show that people (and there are quite a few in this mess) can work in bureaucracy for many years, nearly get to retirement age, and still make a bonehead decision that will effect them greatly. Sucks to be them.

Today’s DR: people with no plan B are idiots, but Rollo has no plan B because he’s smart! :smile:

Is Rollo fit to govern? @discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Outlook good

God-Emperor save us! :runaway:

Somebody called?

I figured it out: Rollo’s fit to govern… in Rowlandia. So no worries, and put your filthy pin-ups back where they belong, Milko. :unamused:

Prude…

I like Rowlandia. It sounds neat. I’ll apply as a Syrian refugee child who happens to be in Taiwan. Rowland, start preparing piles of cash and free housing for me.

In before:“But you’re not Syrian, and you’re not a child!” ->AS IF THAT EVEN MATTERS IN CURRENT YEAR