Will you absolutely accept the results of this election?

Won the popular vote, you say?

The epoch times lol…

Attacking the messenger? The information in the article comes from the non-partisan Election Integrity Project California.

So I went to check the background of that group.
They were started in 2017 and there is no info on who leads it or the founders.
I suspect it’s a politically partisan motivated group actually but they use a non profit cover to raise funds.

Also their agenda is laser focused on counting votes. Seems a bit weird to have such a narrow agenda and no info on the people running it.

It’s also focused on California, why ?

When they wrote an article or run these activities can they not put real names behind it?

Of course they’re partisan. It literally says ‘breaking news’ on their website in regards to this phony baloney study.

Also hilarious is the fact Clinton won popular vote by almost 3 million, so even if this fake news were true, it wouldn’t come close to changing anything about that.

Some people believe everything they read, no surprise.

Quite possibly, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the information is wrong.

I guess the corollary to that would be that some people automatically discount everything they read that doesn’t mesh with their political views. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Which is the reason for the electoral college system . If just CA was removed from the results just as an experiment , the popular vote would have been more , by millions , the other way . I don’t know if people are voting who should not be , but are you implying that they should be ? Should it be ignored ?Its a shame you don’t research the history of the EU with such zeal , Mr. Jones :stuck_out_tongue:. I guess 2020 will be when we all find out :thinking: I guess you are angry that Trump criticized Bitcoin :wink:

Trump criticised bitcoin …Oh jeez we are finished :grin:.

Nahh…just a 10% hit . It will bounce back , I am sure .:grin:

No we are DOOMED.:joy:
Every month Bitcoin is finished for almost ten years. :grin:

1 Like

You feel strongly on this…Last post 1 year ago.:grin: