Will your life improve with a GO PRO?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U

THESE commercials although awesome, they make you think like you just get a Go Pro camera and you can do all these things ? :frowning:

Sadly it wont make me into an expert skier, or surfer or let me swim with whales or fly a helicopter.

So I dint buy one. It aint gonna change my life.

Tommy I think you ought to buy one and force yourself to come up with creative uses. It may not change your life but maybe you can. :wink:

You too are becoming a goprophiliac, eh?

:bow:

I looooooooove my gopro

I say yes
yes

yes

YESSSSSSSSS!!!

keep the light on for a change, Tommy.

Go Pro is not good with low light situations.

[quote=“urodacus”]keep the light on for a change, Tommy.

Go Pro is not good with low light situations.[/quote]

ahhh. theres the rub ! :slight_smile:

but to be honest, Go Pro aint gonna make me go hang gliding or parachuting , or diving , or kayaking anymore then my buying a Bigson (sorry Gibson) guitar made me play like Carol Santana…err Carlos.

I will say tho, that while i wonder about swimming with whales, I do like the swimming with pretty girls in bikinis thing … THAT I can do !

nix the Ducati-ing at high speeds, the tubing a wave , the kayaking off waterfalls… id just get my ass KILLED .

aint doin done of this stuff either !!

youtube.com/watch?v=6LX2CaZT … =endscreen

THIS!
A friend of mine juggled with 3 of them and the outcome video was cool.
It can be used under water, so if you play merely water balloon fights it can be fun.
sticking it in Cars, scooter, skateboards, crawling babies
Plus slowmo and long exposure are kinda cool…

Yeah so all you is gonna get is a vid of me driving down from the berkeley hills down to berkley…YAWN… or me driving to work…DOUBLE YAWN. :slight_smile:

oopsey

C’mon, Tommy. Of course you have to take the Creative collor from the box. You could use your GO PRO to document Tommy’s Tips for Pulling the Chickies! Call it “How to Get Shot Down Twenty Ways to Sunday and Still Keep a Good Attitude.” Strap the thing to your cat and call it a P*ssy Cam? Run it through the dishwasher and see what REALLY goes on in there?

Send it to your lady friend and let her show you what life’s really like for her every minute?

You just gotta think OUTSIDE the box a little. I think that’s the point.

C’mon, Tommy. Of course you have to take the Creative collor from the box. You could use your GO PRO to document Tommy’s Tips for Pulling the Chickies! Call it “How to Get Shot Down Twenty Ways to Sunday and Still Keep a Good Attitude.” Strap the thing to your cat and call it a P*ssy Cam? Run it through the dishwasher and see what REALLY goes on in there?

Send it to your lady friend and let her show you what life’s really like for her every minute?

You just gotta think OUTSIDE the box a little. I think that’s the point.[/quote]

so now you are asking me to THINK ?? :whistle: :smiley: And im not too sure my cat will like being run thru the washer too much tho ?

You just gotta think OUTSIDE the box a little. I think that’s the point.[/quote]

so now you are asking me to THINK ?? :whistle: :smiley: And im not too sure my cat will like being run thru the washer too much tho ?[/quote]

He’ll be fine… and prolly fluffy

I heard of 3rd degree friends who made a bet on who would have most entertaining footage going around with GO PRO for a weekend.
Most had an interesting day/funny moments captured, some just showcased their talent/hobbies they pursued.
Of course, a couple didn’t have much to show due to OT at work.

I would like to try that. I mean, attach it on my forehead (or elsewhere to be less… conspicuous?) for a day, and see how I like my day or not.
Well, don’t think that just a cam would improve my life by leaps and bounds, but it could inspire one to try new things, to explore different terrains.
Especially so, if I didn’t like what I saw in my day. Maybe, it’s time for some adventure.

I supposed I could make a short film with a GoPro , title it “A week in the life of Tommy” and sell it not as an afrodisiac but as a realistic attempt to corner the world market on Sleeping Pills.

Because you wouldnt need sleeping pills, you could just watch the film. and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Im just sleep walking thru my week as well…