Wingchun and White Crane in Taibei

Hi everyone,

I am moving to Taiwan in Janurary, and I’m interested in studying either Wingchun or White Crane in Taiebi. Can anyone recommend a place, or teacher? I speak Chinese, so language isn’t an issue.

Thanks!

biffswingchun.blogspot.com/

After reading this:

and this:

I’m a bit wary. Actually, the second quote made me more interested in the Praying Mantis school than the Wing Chun teacher. While I’m not learning gongfu so I can go out and start fights, I want to learn something that will help me defend myself. This guy’s blog made me think that he himself is relearning how to apply wing chun for self defense. I’d also rather learn from a Taiwanese teacher. I speak Chinese and don’t need a foreigner to teach me in English, and I’m also at a point in my Chinese where I really need to push myself more, and place myself in all Chinese speaking environments. I want to learn all the gongfu terminology in Chinese, not in English, or in another native English speaking person’s Chinese. Thank you for the link, though.

[quote=“lilongyue”]Hi everyone,

I am moving to Taiwan in Janurary, and I’m interested in studying either Wingchun or White Crane in Taiebi. Can anyone recommend a place, or teacher? I speak Chinese, so language isn’t an issue.

Thanks![/quote]

WTF is “Taiebi” ?

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“lilongyue”]Hi everyone,

Thanks![/quote]

WTF is “Taiebi” ?[/quote]

It’s something we humans call a “typo.”