Winter Olympics 2006?

Speaking of hockey, I glanced over your schedule and don’t see too much of it on tap, much less any Team Canada games. Is this by design, or is it nigh on impossible to pick up the games. Personally, I can understand not wanting Canadians in your bar, and if that’s the reason, so be it. Care to elucidate?

We show what we can get through satellite TV. Quarter, semi and final will all show so there will be plenty of chances to see Canada playing!

Thanks.

[quote=“Notsu”][color=blue]
YIPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Estonia won a gold medal!
[/color] :beer:

OK, maybe you don’t get the village mentality we have in small countries, but my whole family were in tears when they played the national anthem! :slight_smile:[/quote]

And one more gold medal to Estonia!!
Kristina Smigun is the Olympic Queen!

Congratulation :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

[quote=“X3M”][quote=“Notsu”][color=blue]

OK, maybe you don’t get the village mentality we have in small countries, but my whole family were in tears when they played the national anthem! :slight_smile:[/quote]

Congratulation :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:[/quote]

You’re quick! The broadcast ended just a few minutes ago! :notworthy:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

[quote=“Notsu”][quote=“X3M”][quote=“Notsu”][color=blue]

Congratulation :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:[/quote]

You’re quick! The broadcast ended just a few minutes ago! :notworthy:
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:[/quote]

Not so quick, it was pretty clear that Kristina was the winner from the moment Marit Bj

[quote=“X3M”]

Not so quick, it was pretty clear that Kristina was the winner from the moment Marit Bj

No excuse. They were just not good enough today :sunglasses:
I hope they will come back stronger on later in the games.

Congratulations with excellent performance once again. :bravo: :bravo:

I don’t have high hopes for the downhill skiing either, but I will visit Tavern to see the Super G tomorrow.

Maybe some “power beer” will help…

:beer:

Don’t cry, X3M. Norway has 13 medals against Estonia’s 3. It’s just that you only have one gold and we have three. :sunglasses:
Nannannananaaaanaaaaa!
:banana:

Medal count:
http://www.nbcolympics.com/medals/1599001/detail.html

It is the GOLDs that matters. Hopefully we will pick a few this weekend. Silver and bronze is only “almost”, and that is not good enough. So far, we haven’t had that little extra that is needed to be on top.

My small comfort is that it is Magne Myrmo who prepare Estonia’s skis - which might have been the difference yesterday. Good for you. :bravo: :bravo:

Norwegian skis yesterday:

The Japanese girls were kicking Canadian A in curling this afternoon. I didn’t see the end of it though. It was 3-1 after 7.

Curling rocks.

Thats one

:grandpa:

He is too old, he started winning 16 years ago - and I am so happy for him.

:beer: :yay: :beer:

Old Gobbo, I should have gotten on earlier, but we have been showing all of Team Canada’s games live (with the exception of the German game). Go to our website www.brassmonkeytaipei.com for the latest.

I am still trying to figure out curling. Like lawn bowls with a big stone, ice, brooms and a bulls-eye brilliant!

Max
Brass Monkey

Whilst on this, the Tavern-Premier will not show the Gold Medal Ice Hockey game on any of the three projector screens as it clashes with the Carling Cup Final (unless Switzerland make the final of course). Hence, Football at the Tavern-Premier and Ice Hockey at Max’s place.

Well, Switzerland then did not make the ice hockey medal rounds :frowning: and neither did the teams USA :laughing: and canada :smiley:

Great, we even made it that the Taiwanese Channels said something about the Olympic Games, and that was about doping of Austrian Biathlets and Cross Country Skiers. :astonished:

Well, at least we made some medals in the other areas without doping (I hope…).