Wired Internet

Can anyone advise how to get wired internet. ( I have an MARC) Which carriers are good ?

Thanks

I don’t know what MARC is, but it depends on your building. 台灣大哥大 offers gigabit internet in my building.

Marriage (Dependent) ARC.

Yeah I need something like Time Warner in the USA. I don’t live in a large complex.

Either

Or a marriage dependent arc

3 Likes

You could ask a mobile carrier to check available wired options in your building. They checked for me and told me my options and available deals. If you have a receptionist in your building you can also ask them.

I would ask at CHT what they have. What kind of building do you live in? Is there allready a network infrastructure?

I have a TV cable, not used since I moved in 2-3 yrs. Might need re-cabling. Looking for a recommendation for a good carrier. Anyone with experience with CHT?

We have good experiences with CHT. It’s fast enough for streaming Netflix and MOD parallel. Also quite stable. The technician installed everything up to the router.

My experience with them was completely shit however your experience will depend on where you live and the local infrastructure. Ask your neighbors what they use.

1 Like