Women, have you ever cheated?

Actually, when I saw that commercial I thought one needs 7 keys. Aren’t they referring to www.cnn.com?
1 w
2 .
3 c
4 n
5 o
6 m
7 enter

As for your other post, here’s what Tom Waits has to say on the subject:

"For all the bachelors out there tonight, yeah for anybody who’s never whistled this song. . .I’ve always kinda been partial to calling myself up on the phone and asking myself out, you know? Oh yeah, you call yourself up too huh? Yeah, well one thing about it, your always around. Yeah I know, yeah you ask yourself out, you know, some class joint somewhere. The Buretto King or something, you know. Well I ain’t cheap you know. Take yourself out for a couple of drinks maybe. Then there’d be some provocative conversation on the way home. Park in front of the house you know. Oh yeah, you smoothly put a little nice music on, maybe you put on like uh, you know, like shopping music . . . Take myself up to the porch, take myself inside . . . Uh Well usually about 2.30 in the morning you’ve ended up taking advantage of yourself. There ain’t no way around that you know. Yeah, making a scene with a magazine, there ain’t no way around. I’ll confess you know, I’m no different you know. I’m not weird about it or anything, I don’t tie myself up first. I just kinda spend a little time with myself.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Actually, when I saw that commercial I thought one needs 7 keys. Aren’t they referring to www.CNN.com?
1 w
2 .
3 c
4 n
5 o
6 m
7 enter[/quote]

Ya…I thot that too…still ridiculous…and some cretin is picking up a big paycheck on Madison Ave. for that dreck… :imp:

What I really like about these Taiwanese lovelies is that they will gladly cheat on you, without breathing a word about it, ever… Then they trounce on your nuts till you fess up and spill it all… I like that a lot. I wish they’d humble themselves a little bitty bit… mmmmm… cause they taste awful good…

[i]apples breed the truth we need[/i]

to set our lies to rest;
so the serpent spread forth
the one half of reality called