Women on Scooters

I have heard that women here are demure, and extremely
feminine, its been my experience that they are very sweet.
But almost everybody here and women ride motorcycles which
isn’t a very demure thing back home. So I am very impressed
how tough the women are here and ride scooters instead of
comfortable cars. But why do they wear mini skirts and high
heels on these scooters…

Because they have no other choice as to mode of transportation and can’t be arsed to change their dressing style because of this inconvenience.

[quote=“bluelagoon”] But almost everybody here and women ride motorcycles which
isn’t a very demure thing back home.[/quote]

Obviously you are not Italian.

Ha! Scooters are for wimps. Real women ride bicycles. Tough, yet demure and feminine women ride bicycles while wearing a mini skirt and high heels.

I walk everywhere. Like Merlin and Jesus.

Do you mean ‘women here’ or Taiwanese women? I am very demure and feminine, but I am also fairly bad tempered and moody, not ‘sweet’. This might be because I am British though? I just don’t know if it’s a racial quirk or because I don’t have a scooter.

Obviously they want to cause a traffic accident or perhaps it is a faster way to tan their legs.

??? In taiwan? I think not.

Not wearing a mini skirt and heels, means you aren’t looking proper. And if you aren’t looking proper your man has lost face. And if he loses face you lose your next shopping trip.

To give me something to look at while waiting at traffic lights.

Obviously you are not Italian.[/quote]

And you have never, ever, been to Vietnam . . . coorr! Where they do both scoot and bicycle in a very demure fashion. And with the failure to get the helmet laws up and running and all that silky hair fluttering lightly in the resultant breaze, well cruising behind on a motorbike steadily intoxicated by all that wonderful sillage* is liable to kill you.

*Sillage: What a fragrant woman leaves in her wake as she passes.
(From French: sea-lah-je)

HG

Bluelagoon wrote [quote]I have heard that women here are demure, and extremely
feminine.[/quote]
I’m not sure about “extremely feminine.” Physically speaking, not that many local women have curves. Actually, quite a few seem rather boyish, especially when you dress them up in a boy scout uniform.

[quote]But why do they wear mini skirts and high
heels on these scooters…[/quote]
They’re commuting to and from work (and, as mentioned earlier, can’t be bothered changing at work). And they’re wearing minis because it’s either part of their work uniform or because they want to look attractive. The mini works well on most women here as they have nice but shortish legs.

They can be feminine … just look at the way they drive the scooter … elbows down and pressed against the bodie, knees pressed together and sitting on the front tip of the seat … how more feminine can it be?

HG wrote:
[quote]And you have never, ever, been to Vietnam . . . coorr! Where they do both scoot and bicycle in a very demure fashion. And with the failure to get the helmet laws up and running and all that silky hair fluttering lightly in the resultant breaze, well cruising behind on a motorbike steadily intoxicated by all that the sillage* is liable to kill you. [/quote]

Nice pic and words. You’re truly a connoisseur of the native maidens. When I first went to Thailand in the late 80s one of the things that impressed me most was the young ladies riding side-saddle. Nice, very nice.

mmmmmmmmmmmm i do love those taiwanese girls LEGS :slight_smile: A lot of them have super sexy legs

mmmmmmmmmmmm white boys’ ARSES :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have to laugh out loud whenever I see a pristinely dressed woman on a scooter followed closely by a huge cloud of black noxious fumes. I suppose this might have something to do with woman not maintaining their scooters as well as men tend to.

I’ve also noticed that Taiwanese women on scooters tend to keep a straight line, not weaving around like the men do. Of course, occasionally I’ll see one keep a straight line, screaming like a banshee, right into a perfectly avoidable object.

Right. And in any case their perfectly straight line is never quite the same way the road is going, and they drift gradually across it.

Recent studies show that the arse provides upwards of 92% of motive force. Imagine trying to walk with no arse.

Can’t be arsed.

I’m South African and I learnt it from my dad. His family (my grandfather) came from Ireland, so I guess so. Always just used it.

As to the young ladies on scooters with short skirts and high heels… Yummy, especially on the way to and from work. Better than the silly looking three quarter blue jeans and white heels.

Right. And in any case their perfectly straight line is never quite the same way the road is going, and they drift gradually across it.[/quote]

What gets me about that is you never know if they’re just maintaining their speed, slowing down, going to turn left or right. It’s very confusing when you’re trying to pass one of them without causing a traffic accident.
So, generally I just sort of take position behind them at a 45 degree angle and enjoy the view until the next traffic light…

mmmmmmmmmmmmm white girls arses, legs, boobies, and TW girls arses, legs, and erm boobies :slight_smile: :smiley:

Bodo