Women peak at 18 on dating apps. Men peak at 50

Many women prob do. Sounds horrible. I like ‘em distracted. I really like them married, and minding their own biz, but I don’t actually go there, so it remains a desire only. My current bedbug is 15 years my junior. Nothing in common, but he’s not trying to commit either. It seems to me that age is irrelevant. I don’t descriminate, and even getting fat and old doesn’t slow down the suitors from all over the spectrum.

1 Like

And going back far enough, a successful man could have multiple wives, while a poor beta worker bee type would be lucky to get married at all.

1 Like

Things are like that in the Middle East now.

Rich sheik game recognized.

I would have expected about 35 for men, but it sounds like those researchers need to get out more.

Or in her case, stop reading feminist tracts.

I’ve always wondered exactly how crazy loons are, and how they come to be that way.

I suppose it depends a whole lot by what they mean here by “online dating”. I doubt their results apply to all forms.

A little harsh, but probably about right. Methodology is everything, and it sounds like theirs is a bit boneheaded. Par for the course in social sciences.

Depends on the bank account. 35 is the cutoff for the average bank account. More money in the bank leads to higher cutoff.

Sexual Market Value SMV for men and women peak at different age bracket. Women are at the peak of their game during their mid twenties while men peak around 45 when they reach the epitome of their career goals + / - 5 years. Physical appearance and fitness also play huge factors in the dating pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_dElaRt5w

Whoever would have thought it :slight_smile:

I was just pondering earlier on the preference for 18-year-old girls (as one does). I wonder how this would pan out in different cultures - specifically, those that don’t eat themselves into oblivion in their teens.

My observation is that American women have pretty much consumed their lifetime allowance of carbs around age 20 (similar in the UK, too). That puts them on a solid road towards diabetes, infertility, low self-esteem, and all sorts of other problems. And obesity, of course. While we’re routinely told that we shouldn’t judge people for being massively overweight and should look for the attractive person inside the, um, unattractive exterior, a million years of evolutionary decision-making isn’t that easy to dismiss.

40-year-old Taiwanese women, IMHO, have still got what the average 25-year-old Western woman has not.

Taiwan’s cave , a nice new house , a must for many.

Right.

Taiwan’s cave?

Either this is an updated philosophical tract rethinking Plato, or a refreshingly cool place to hang out during a scorchingly hot summer. : D

Guy

The beach which has cool evening winds would be better than cave here it seems.