Womens faults are cute, mens are troublesome

What’s this with women in general? MrsHill, like all women, has her faults. She runs a messy ship, clothes everywhere, often late for work, expensive to please, moody, forgetful, inattentive to partners hunger, etc. But these things ARE CUTE, apparently. She expects a smile when she trangresses. MrHill, like all men, has his faults. I think speaking Chinese is stupid, I often splatter oil on my table mat, I don’t regard my job as the centre of my world, I love beer, I sleep until midday. But these things ARE UNFORGIVEABLE!
Today: MrsHill largely wasted my day, screwed around, changed her mind, changed her mind some more, then decided to ignore all her original plans and faffed around further. I allowed this to continue for over 8 hours. It was all dealt with in good grace. I then made the ‘mistake’ of being hot (cos it’s 35 fecking degrees in Taichung) and she turns on me and suggests I ‘sweat too much’ and ‘it’s shameful.’ Now she is pissed off cos I want to watch the football.

Women, honestly, if you had dicks you’d be LONELY! Equality! My sweaty arse!

Please do not reply with advice about my relationship. I am comfortable being dominated (mostly). This thread is for men to moan about how women are weird, or for women to defend themselves. This is not a thread for discussing my relationship with MrsHill.

[quote=“TomHill”]What’s this with women in general? MrsHill, like all women, has her faults. She runs a messy ship, clothes everywhere, often late for work, expensive to please, moody, forgetful, inattentive to partners hunger, etc. But these things ARE CUTE, apparently. She expects a smile when she trangresses. MrHill, like all men, has his faults. I think speaking Chinese is stupid, I often splatter oil on my table mat, I don’t regard my job as the centre of my world, I love beer, I sleep until midday. But these things ARE UNFORGIVEABLE!
Today: MrsHill largely wasted my day, screwed around, changed her mind, changed her mind some more, then decided to ignore all her original plans and faffed around further. I allowed this to continue for over 8 hours. It was all dealt with in good grace. I then made the ‘mistake’ of being hot (cos it’s 35 fecking degrees in Taichung) and she turns on me and suggests I ‘sweat too much’ and ‘it’s shameful.’ Now she is pissed off cos I want to watch the football.

Please do not reply with advice about my relationship. I am comfortable being dominated (mostly). This thread is for men to moan about how women are weird, or for women to defend themselves. This is not a thread for discussing my relationship with MrsHill.[/quote]

All I can say is, ummm…you are married to a Taiwanese. They are a breed upon themselves, and you can’t put all women into this category. My western female friends and I are nothing like you described.

It gets old, frankly. You guys marry Taiwanese women and then complain like this all of the time. All of the time. And then you group all women together, like we all act like this. It’s a big pile of bullocks. Shame.

Ah men, when will you learn… :frowning:

My woman’s faults are cute. :smiley: Where’s the problem?

Call me in 5 years. :smiley:

[quote=“Indiana”][quote=“TomHill”]What’s this with women in general? MrsHill, like all women, has her faults. She runs a messy ship, clothes everywhere, often late for work, expensive to please, moody, forgetful, inattentive to partners hunger, etc. But these things ARE CUTE, apparently. She expects a smile when she trangresses. MrHill, like all men, has his faults. I think speaking Chinese is stupid, I often splatter oil on my table mat, I don’t regard my job as the centre of my world, I love beer, I sleep until midday. But these things ARE UNFORGIVEABLE!

Please do not reply with advice about my relationship. I am comfortable being dominated (mostly). This thread is for men to moan about how women are weird, or for women to defend themselves. This is not a thread for discussing my relationship with MrsHill.[/quote]

All I can say is, ummm…you are married to a Taiwanese. They are a breed upon themselves, and you can’t put all women into this category. My western female friends and I are nothing like you described.

It gets old, frankly. You guys marry Taiwanese women and then complain like this all of the time. All of the time. And then you group all women together, like we all act like this. It’s a big pile of bullocks. Shame.

Ah men, when will you learn… :frowning:[/quote]

Nah, we need to hear from MrIndiana. I’m sure you are as mad as a hatter too! :sunglasses:

Dude. You want us not to comment… when you list that shit it makes it hard.
Not all women are like that. Maybe all dominating ones…

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“Indiana”][quote=“TomHill”]What’s this with women in general? MrsHill, like all women, has her faults. She runs a messy ship, clothes everywhere, often late for work, expensive to please, moody, forgetful, inattentive to partners hunger, etc. But these things ARE CUTE, apparently. She expects a smile when she trangresses. MrHill, like all men, has his faults. I think speaking Chinese is stupid, I often splatter oil on my table mat, I don’t regard my job as the centre of my world, I love beer, I sleep until midday. But these things ARE UNFORGIVEABLE!

Ah men, when will you learn… :frowning:[/quote]

Nah, we need to hear from MrIndiana. I’m sure you are as mad as a hatter too! :sunglasses:[/quote]

Hee hee, maybe… :sunglasses: I definitely have my faults, as we all do. But Mr. Indiana and I are the best of buds and have been since we got together 9 years ago, and very rarely get on each other’s tits, so to speak! :smiley:

Tom, I have never been one to believe that marriage should be that much of a pain in the ass. Sorry you had a tough day. I hear similar stories all of the time here.

Women expect their men to be beyond human, free of faults, flaws or vices. Any human error, foible, forgetfulness or indulgence on men’s part is a Bad Thing that is not to be tolerated. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :rainbow:

Testify, brother. Testify!

Mr. Indiana and I have just decided to adopt you. Come and stay with us…we have satellite and you can watch all of the footie you want. :smiley:

[quote=“SuchAFob”]Dude. You want us not to comment… when you list that shit it makes it hard.
Not all women are like that. Maybe all dominating ones…[/quote]

See, you are ball beating! :laughing:

I am saying… We all have our faults. Men forgive women but, women want to change men.

[quote=“TomHill”][quote=“SuchAFob”]Dude. You want us not to comment… when you list that shit it makes it hard.

I am saying… We all have our faults. Men forgive women but, women want to change men.[/quote]

I agree, many women do want to change their man. But, no all of us are that stupid, trust me. Better just to get with a guy who doesn’t need changing… :smiling_imp:

Two facts: Men don’t change. Women don’t forgive.

My boyfriend was suppose to go with me to my best friend’s wedding on a Sunday. Three days before the wedding, he made a lame excuse not to go. “Too much work, honey”. Two weeks later his mama wants to go to a wedding on a Monday. Boyfriend takes leave from work, I had to sub him and he takes mama to wedding. Boyfriend hasn’t taken me out to a nice place once this year. Not bloody hell once. Our last outing was on Christmas!!! Yesterday boyfriend took mama out to a nice restaurant. I’m sorry as a woman, I don’t forgive. As a man, he won’t change.

Ummmm… Taiwanese women are a “breedupon themselves? I’m not even sure I know what that means. But, it sounds bad, and I find your statement disturbing… and oddly contradictory. Apparently, ALL Taiwanese women are the same, and ALL westerm women are the same, but, all Taiwanese women differ from all western women.

Do ALL of us western men who marry Taiwanese women complain ALL the time?

Really?

Shame on you for doing the same.

All women are odd. (period)

If any happens to not be odd, that’s odd too.

[quote=“Indiana”][quote=“TomHill”][quote=“SuchAFob”]Dude. You want us not to comment… when you list that shit it makes it hard.

I am saying… We all have our faults. Men forgive women but, women want to change men.[/quote]

I agree, many women do want to change their man. But, no all of us are that stupid, trust me. Better just to get with a guy who doesn’t need changing… :smiling_imp:[/quote]
Amen sister. I don’t try to change my men. If I see things that I think I can’t live with, I find a new man.
I just think it is lame that he thinks that just because he married badly, all women are like that.

Err,
MrsHill and MrHill are married. But the poster and his partner are not.
Besides, who says MrHill married badly? He just has the nuts, (and the beer addled confidence) to post about his relationship.

From reading the OP I gather such. Inattentive to partner’s hunger but yet so demanding. Emotionally abusive enough to tell someone that sweating is shameful? I would not call this a princess.
But you know, as much as men always whine that the nice guy finishes last, it goes both ways. Guys LIKE this kind of women. Women who are nice to their men; who are supportive, loving, patient, ect… they don’t stay in relationships because the men take advantage and lose interest. The reason you guys wind up with girls like this is because you choose them. Men (most of them anyways) get bored with women who treat them well and would rather have the challenge of a demanding, selfish, temper tantrum throwing little girl.

[quote=“SuchAFob”]From reading the OP I gather such. Inattentive to partner’s hunger but yet so demanding. Emotionally abusive enough to tell someone that sweating is shameful? I would not call this a princess.
But you know, as much as men always whine that the nice guy finishes last, it goes both ways. Guys LIKE this kind of women. Women who are nice to their men; who are supportive, loving, patient, ect… they don’t stay in relationships because the men take advantage and lose interest. The reason you guys wind up with girls like this is because you choose them. Men (most of them anyways) get bored with women who treat them well and would rather have the challenge of a demanding, selfish, temper tantrum throwing little girl.[/quote]
Amen to that!

Ummmm… Taiwanese women are a “breedupon themselves? I’m not even sure I know what that means. But, it sounds bad, and I find your statement disturbing… and oddly contradictory. Apparently, ALL Taiwanese women are the same, and ALL westerm women are the same, but, all Taiwanese women differ from all western women.

Do ALL of us western men who marry Taiwanese women complain ALL the time?

Really?

Shame on you for doing the same.[/quote]

I don’t know any western man here who is happily married to a Taiwanese woman. I live in the south, but yes, I know a lot of couples, and I have been here for six years. Yes, all of the time I hear the same story over and over again. Complaints about the same stuff…her trying to change him, her being selfish and controlling and demanding, her spending all of his money, the coldness, the list goes on and on and I just want to shake these guys and say, “What were you thinking?”

Maybe I sound like I am over-generalizing, but the women here (for the most part!) are a breed unto themselves. The borg mentality that is part of this culture ensures that. Maybe your wife is different, Tigerman. But how many are not this way?

Anyway, it isn’t my business and people make the decisions they want to make. I am just tired of people making complaints when they knew full well who they were marrying.

Maybe some of you are trying to change your women…ever think of that? Stop complaining. She was that way before you married her.