Womens faults are cute, mens are troublesome

all i remember is someone said, “i love beer”.

one love is enough.

especially if she is so messy. she might end up spilling your beer.

beer is good, beer is fine, oh i like to drink beer, not wine.

beer is swell, beer is grand, you can always find me with a beer in my hand.

beer, oh lovely beer.

if you want us to go out shopping, then make sure at least one of the dumps has…beer.

I know quite a few, including myself… 17 years of marital bliss, so far.

Just a wee bit, perhaps…

I am in no way a “Taiwan apologist”… however, my experience informs me that your generalization is far off the mark.

Everyone is different. Like snow flakes. I thought this was common knowledge?

I’ve been happily married to a Taiwanese woman for 40 years now. AND if I had it to do all over again, I’d do it all over again.

[quote=“Indiana”]I don’t know any western man here who is happily married to a Taiwanese woman. I live in the south, but yes, I know a lot of couples, and I have been here for six years.
[/quote]

Doing just fine thanks, and few complaints. We spent the first year in England, but I’ll admit it was a shock when we came to Taiwan and she suddenly turned Taiwanese on me. One thing that holds it together is that we have complimentary virtues: I’m clean and she’s cheap… oops, I mean “frugal”. :smiley:

[quote=“Tigerman”]
Everyone is different. Like snow flakes. I thought this was common knowledge?[/quote]

Actually they are more like ice cubes, shaped mostly just like the tray they are in.

Hmm, my generalised view of western women is that you follow them around all day shopping; when you get home they collapse on the sofa and ask you (empty credit card and shopping bags still in hand) to make the tea. I’ve yet to meet an Asian woman this messed up.

I know what the OP means about her faults usually being “cute” though and any further criticism after this has been stated usually leads to the silent treatment… thats OK I usually then go to a bar and drink beer until the mood blows over. Perfect.

Actually?

I think you folks aren’t looking very closely.

I think one of the reasons foreign men spend so much time on forumosa is that they have so little to talk about with their Taiwanese womenfolk.

Mutual acceptance can take you a long way.

Not in the case of Mr and Mrs Hill. We can rabbit on for hours about all the little things in life. The Hills are in love, but Mr Hill gets sick of having to agree “Yes, it is cute that you are so messy MrsHill,” and then ten minutes later having to also agree, “I have allergies and they make you angry. I must be very troublesome. Listening to me sneeze and sniffle and all.”

One rule: Women’s faults are cute, mens are troublesome.

I feel a nutty air around Ms. Hill.

How long into your relationship did that show start?

Four pages and not one of you helped him solve his ‘problem’. :noway: I’m a real woman so I’ll step up to the plate.

The prefect mate

Now quit your yappin Tom and go get her!!![/url]

[quote=“Namahottie”]Four pages and not one of you helped him solve his ‘problem’. :noway: I’m a real woman so I’ll step up to the plate.

The prefect mate

Now quit your yappin Tom and go get her!!![/url][/quote]

Darn work compooter. I can’t look at anything dirty!

[quote=“Namahottie”]Four pages and not one of you helped him solve his ‘problem’. :noway: I’m a real woman so I’ll step up to the plate.

The prefect mate

I think I take her too.

Do they come in versions which cook and clean?

[quote=“Mr He”][quote=“Namahottie”]Four pages and not one of you helped him solve his ‘problem’. :noway: I’m a real woman so I’ll step up to the plate.

The prefect mate

I think I take her too.

Do they come in versions which cook and clean?[/quote]

No that’s why she’s the perfect mate. She doesn’t cook, but if she did and it was bad you would have to eat it. And if she cleaned, she would nag you about how much cleaning she would have to do.

So, this perfect mate doesn’t do any of the above. So, hence the perfect mate. Ta Dah

Not me. I spend time on Forumosa because they’ll only pay one of us to be in my office. Otherwise I’d be at home. Talking to my wife. Probably about how excessive my beer-drinking is. :wink:

howe about a mute?

It’s strange though – how Indiana is friends with so many nutless wonders. Maybe the south attracts them?

hee hee. Maybe I’m a nut myself then. :smiley:

By the way, I don’t have any Taiwanese female friends. They just happen to be my friends’ wives. :smiling_imp:

They’re not nutless wonders. They are just normal Taiwanese women. Part of “The Borg” of Taiwan.

If anyone knows of a woman, any woman, who likes to STFU once and a while, please introduce me to her.