Women's Forum - Are private forums necessary?

I noticed the link to the Women’s Forum is missing when using mobile view. Is that an expected behavior?
This could be missing for a while but I haven’t noticed until now, probably due to the fact that I don’t use this forum (nor was I supposed to :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

No. Thanks! I’ll try to fix it, but it can be tough to correct these issues on mobile.

That’s what you get paid for!
(Even if in fist bumps and ungrateful thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

It can be almost impossible because Android lacks the right-click Inspect function you have on PC. So it’s very tough to figure out where things differ.

EDIT: I see another approach that will probably solve the problem though. Will look later

If you are using chrome, go to the address bar and type “view-source:” before the “HTTP” and reload the page.

1 Like

Thanks, that may well be useful!

I can’t get it to work on our site though. The way Discourse is set up with various components I’m not sure it would help anyway. I think I’ve actually tried and abandoned it before. Let’s try plan B

Ok, it should work everywhere now. I used a component that was designed by someone for this purpose instead of something cobbled together by someone with little idea of what they are doing :slight_smile: And the link even connects to a live page now! Thanks for the heads up

We have a Man’s Forum, why shouldn’t there be a Women’s Forum?

Yep!
Now it’s working.

1 Like